The salary listed on this job posting is the starting salary range; amount offered will depend upon qualifications.
For information related to Essential Functions, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required to Perform Work, and Working Conditions & Hazards of this position, click here. Locate and click on the position title to view the job classification specification.
For evaluation purposes, acceptable qualifying experience for all positions must have been in a paid capacity unless noted otherwise in the minimum qualifications for the posted position.
Additionally, 30+ hours per week will be counted as full-time employment and will receive full credit for the amount of time employed. A minimum of 15 through 29 work hours per week will be counted as part-time employment and will receive half credit for the amount of time employed.
Vacancies currently available in the following department: Sanitation ServicesEDUCATION:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience.
- Three (3) years of experience in heavy equipment operation.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with a good driving record.
- Must obtain Texas Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL) within probationary period.
- Subject to overtime and/or shift work.
- Subject to inclement weather conditions.
- Oral and written English/Spanish bilingual skills are a plus.
- Experience operating a Roto Boom is a plus.