City Wide Maintenance of St. Louis is seeking an outgoing, tenacious individual to join our Team, in our Fenton office. Do you have the energy and exceptional organizational skills required to be the hub of our fast-paced, sales-driven office?
Are you driven by personal excellence but love the thrill of being part of a winning team?
The Admin Coordinator will be primarily responsible for the administrative management of our in-house and Independent Contractor teams as well as managing the companies cash receipts and payroll.
The best candidate will have the ability to multi-task, work under pressure, balance customer service with reporting deadlines all while offering a bright and happy office environment.
City Wide Maintenance of St. Louis is a people development business. With a mission driven by the goal to "Do Good while Doing Good", our team-centric approach emphasizes a dedication to serving others with excellence in all we do. Here you will find a high-energy work environment that balances individual success along with the joy of winning as a team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with collections and accounts payables
- General Accounting and Bookkeeping knowledge/experience
- Superior Customer Service Skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Respect for, and maintenance of, confidential and private matters
- A high degree of resourcefulness - adept at overcoming obstacles in order to deliver
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- One to Three (1-3) years of experience Administrative Role
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree
- Customer Oriented
- Strong Written and Verbal Communications
- Prior CRM experience is a plus
- $14-$19 per hour
- 15 days PTO years 1-4, 20 days year 5
- Health Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability paid for by company
- Phone Allowance
- 6 paid holidays
Our leadership team values every person’s contributions and we work hard to create an environment of teamwork and rewards for personal performance. If you are looking to advance in your sales career and work with a supportive and fun team, then this is the opportunity for you!