Account Manager - Commercial Facility Services Sales
City Wide is in search of a driven, focused, team oriented player to fill an open Account Manager position. This role is the primary point of contact for clients of commercial properties and acts as a quasi-facility manager for the client. The position requires strong relationship building and problem-solving skills with a strong sense of urgency and time management. This is a fast paced, field-based role that offers growth opportunities for high performing individuals.
The successful candidate will have experience with account management/route sales and excel at selling additional, add-on services, through relationships to current clients in addition to successful experience in customer retention.
City Wide Maintenance of St. Louis is a people development company. With a mission driven by the goal to "Do Good while Doing Good", our team-centric approach emphasizes a dedication to serving others with excellence in all we do. Here you will find a high-energy work environment that requires individual success as we collectively strive to win as a team..
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with existing clients by maintaining routes and offering solutions to ensure client satisfaction.
- Manage, expand, and diversify client partnerships, upselling accounts with other valued services.
- Collaborate with the operations team, communicating potential issues, successes and service changes.
- Engage with and manage night managers and independent contractors.
- Focus on electronic communication through the CRM.
- Implement the model and follow the program.
- Excellent customer service and relationships skills
- Solve problems proactively
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Desire to learn and grow professionally
- Highly organized
- Work independently
- Communicate in a professional, direct style
- Computer/Smart Phone competency
- Previous service industry experience
- Three years of operations, sales, or customer service experience
- Previous management experience
- Strong computer skills with CRM experience preferred
- Undergraduate Degree (Business or related field) is preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary $40-50K plus bonus and commission
- 15 days PTO years 1-4, 20 days year 5
- Health Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability paid for by company
- $6k per year auto allowance
- Microsoft Surface
- 6 paid holidays
Our leadership team values every person’s contributions and we work hard to create an environment of teamwork and rewards for personal performance. If you are looking to advance in your sales career and work with a supportive and fun team, then this is the opportunity for you!