Accounting Office Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTOR ACCOUNTING MANAGER
A growing City Wide Mechanical, LLC is seeking an Accounting Office Manager with overall accounting experience through the trial balance. Previous construction experience is required. The perfect candidate will be willing and able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, multi-task and be very detail oriented.
Responsibilities for the role of Accounting Manager
This is a hands-on position, which will include but may not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- SAGE 300 CRE - Data entry, accuracy, reporting and monitoring of billings and cash receipts, A/R Aging, payroll, certified payroll reporting, vendor invoices, payments to suppliers and subcontractors, A/P Aging and job costing
- Coordination of project data and workflow between Project Managers and accounting
- Production of all management and financial reports, and various other financial responsibilities including job cost controls management
- Review of 401k plan, corporate and health insurance plans, certificates of insurance from subcontractor’s, equipment and vehicle leases and notes
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations
- Month end and Year-end reconciliations and closings
- Support the Controller in providing timely and accurate accounting in accordance with GAAP.
- Ad hoc reporting & process improvement
Requirements for the role of Accounting Manager
· Minimum of 4 years of recent construction accounting experience through the trial balance. Must have working knowledge of Sage 300 Construction & Real Estate software experience. This includes accounts payable, accounts receivable, job costing and the general ledger and Payroll experience.
· Understanding of construction invoicing with retention and sales/use tax.
· Ability to adapt to and learn our accounting process.
· Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills.
· Problem solving and analytical skills required.
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to work well with co-workers, supervisors, management, vendors and customers.
· Must be proactive, hands on and able to follow through to meet deadlines and research problems with a minimal amount of supervision.
· A positive attitude and working in a team environment is required.
We offer excellent benefits, including medical, dental, paid time off, Simple IRA contributions, sick leave accrual per the Maryland Healthy Working Families Act and company recognized holidays. If interested, please reply to this post and include your salary requirements.
City Wide Mechanical LLC
99 Skipjack Rd Unit #2Calvert County, MD
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Construction Controller jobs daily straight to your inbox!