We are seeking a Director Of Operations to become an integral part of our team! You will coordinate and oversee the organization's daily operations.
- Manage and improve operational practices
- Allocate resources and materials to meet project deadlines
- Track and forecast operational trends and analysis
- Provide daily operations oversight for outside teams
- Formalize policies and procedures in accordance to HR regulations
- Previous experience in operations or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- This position is responsible for managing the operations of City Wide’s building-maintenance solutions (janitorial and non-janitorial) it provides to clients. The position will lead a team of Facility Services Managers (FSM’s) and manage effective relationships with all assigned clients. This position is responsible for ensuring client satisfaction and client growth. Must achieve annual business objectives, budget expectations, and is responsible for maintaining adequate workforce levels.
· Effectively manage, develop, and lead a team of Facility Service Managers (FSMs) that support our clients.
· Responsible for achieving annual revenues and profits, managing expenses, Independent Contractor (IC) margins, managing temporary labor (if applicable) and meeting/exceeding overall financial management of the operations of services offered.
· Responsible for identifying, hiring and training all operational employees, including but not limited to, FSM’s and Night Managers.
· Must achieve annual revenue growth goals and
· Develop and maintain positive client relationships and achieve client retention above 90%.
· Develop and maintain impactful, professional relationships vendors and Independent Contractors.
· Ensure ICs are compliant with requirements to service City Wide clients and ensure they meet clients’ scope of work.
· Responsible for promoting and drive cross-selling opportunities with the sales team and drive non-janitorial services.
· Responsible for participating in all new client starts for duration of new start.
· Responsible for ensuring building inspections are completed, followed-up with and all client data is maintained in CRM.
· Responsible for people development – ensure all 60-day reviews, Level 5 meetings and annual reviews are completed with operational employees.
· Work in the field with FSMs each week and participate as backfill to the FSM as needed.
· Travel within market, up to 50%.
· Additional operational duties as needed.
· Bachelor’s Degree or work equivalent
· 5+ years management experience with operations and account management
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
· Working knowledge of Customer Relation Management (CRM)
· Prior experience developing and managing departmental budgets
· Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers
· Excellent communications skills (written and verbal) and ability to influence others
· Effective problem solving and decision-making skills
· Ability to effectively coach and lead others.
Working Conditions (Optional, include as it relates to each position)
The physical demands are representative of requirements that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Example: “Constant sitting, bending, standing, etc. Ability to lift (X) pounds, work outdoors for (X) hours per day, etc.”
Describe the work environment the employee will be exposed to and safety requirements. Example:
“While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne
particles and extreme heat. Safety requirements for this position are safety glasses, hearing protection and steel-toed work boots.”
The company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the company may deem appropriate.