Engineering Control Account Manager (CAM)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
City-State, LLC is currently recruiting for a Engineering Control Account Manager (CAM) for Amentum/SRNS in Aiken, SC to support their work at the Savannah River Plutonium Processing Facility (SRPPF) project. .
Job Title: Engineering Control Account Manager (CAM)
Length of Contract 1 year
Position is non-benefitted and will not include any business travel.
US Citizenship Required
Provide support as an Engineering Control Account Manager (CAM) to the Savannah River Plutonium Processing Facility (SRPPF) project. Primary duties include providing technical support towards management, scheduling, and cost performance reporting for multiple Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) Control Accounts assigned to large Architect & Engineering (AE) Firms responsible for development of Preliminary/Final Design for the SPPPF Project.
CAM is required to have excellent verbal and written communication skills and must establish good working relationships with assigned SRNS Project Engineer, Project Manager, Project Controls, Buyer, Subcontract Technical Representative/End User and AE Firm Engineering Leadership/Management Team. CAM is responsible for maintaining Basis of Estimates for their responsible Control Accounts and participating in SRPPF Project change control related functions as warranted and responsible for providing support towards processing monthly accruals/invoices for completed work. Additionally, CAM shall review/assess impacts to Critical Path Schedule, oversee development and approval of month-end (Cost and Schedule) Format 5 Variance Reports, assist in identification of root causes, and implementation of corrective actions. CAM shall verify (month-end) AE Firm estimates to complete and required quantifiable backup documents are updated monthly to properly reflect month-end status of responsible AE Firm engineering deliverables.
- Bachelors Science Engineering Degree in Nuclear, Instrumentation & Controls, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering, Civil, or Structural (related discipline) is required.
- Three (3) or more years’ experience in Design Engineering or related field within the nuclear (preferred) or industrial industry.
- Experience preparing, monitoring, and reporting for plans, including schedules, scope, and budgets.
- Able to perform field walk-downs to document as-installed conditions and/or assess condition of existing facilities/equipment.
- Work independently and within a multi-discipline team.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience on DOE project, executed under a certified EVMS- Preferred
- SRS Design Engineering experience and working knowledge of SRNS design processes and procedures- Preferred
- Certified Associate in Project Management: Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)/Project Management Institute.-Preferred
Area Security Access
A DOE security clearance is not initially required; however, candidate must be capable of obtaining and maintaining a DOE “Q” clearance.
A 40-hour work week is scheduled. SRNS utilizes various work schedules; including 5/8s (8 hours/day; five days per week), 4/10s (10 hours/day; four days per week), and a 9/80s (9 hours/day, five days on week A and 4 days on week B). Work week excludes SRNS holidays. Each workday has a 30-minute lunch.
Additionally, CSL is an experienced, safe, compliant, and connected materials waste management and transportation subcontractor. CSL maintains a focus on environmental compliance, safety, radioactive and hazardous materials waste logistics, transportation, and disposal management.
City-State LLCWhy Work Here?
City-State, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
City-State, LLC (CSL) is an SBA-certified HUBZone small business providing a wide array of engineering, environmental compliance, waste management, transportation, scientific, and administrative staff augmentation support services at multiple Department of Energy (DOE) sites. Additionally, CSL is an experienced, safe, compliant, and connected materials waste management and transportation subcontractor. CSL maintains a focus on environmental compliance, safety, radioactive and hazardous materials waste logistics, transportation, and disposal management.