City-State, LLC is currently recruiting for Emergency Services Admin. -#329779 for MSA in Richland, WA to support the Hanford Site.
Title of Scope: Emergency Services Administration
DESCRIPTION OF WORK – SPECIFIC
Perform daily clerical support to the PTA Instructor Staff activities including:
- Answering incoming calls on a multi-line telephone including paging instructors, re-routing calls, or taking messages.
- Welcome visitors and ensure proper sign-in, accountability and paring up with escorts (when required) is completed.
- Coordinate with appropriate personnel/departments both on and offsite to assist with travel and training schedules.
- Assist with classroom setup and coordination of training materials e.g., Government Printing Office.
- Coordinate travel and associated reimbursements,
- Perform records filing, schedule medicals, order office supplies and other administrative activities as required.
- Oversee secure storage and accountability for Hanford Patrol Commission Cards/Shields.
- Receive and distribute mail for PTA Staff.
- Operate standard office equipment i.e., personal computer, fax machine, copier, and scanner.
- Maintain knowledge of safety policies and procedures, and perform assigned duties in a safe manner.
The above list is provided to demonstrate examples of expected deliverables and should not be considered to be all-inclusive.
- Minimum of an Associate' s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced skills in standard Microsoft office programs
- Skilled in Outlook
- Customer service experience
- Strong verbal and written communication
- General office support experience
- Strong organization skills
- The ability to multi-task a willingness to learn and work independently or as a member of a team
Work Location / Potential Access Requirements:
Hanford Patrol Training Academy, Building 664, 600 Area
Site Access and Work Hours
Hanford personnel at the Hanford Site work a standard 4/10 schedule. The standard work week consist of ten (10) hours of work between 6:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. with one-half hour designated as an unpaid period for lunch, Monday through Thursday.