It is an exciting time in real estate and an exciting time to join the premier Appraisal Management Company (“AMC”) in the country. We are a fast growing privately held company heading into its 6th year in business. We have grown very quickly over the course of the last five years and are looking to expand our team.
This is truly a ground floor opportunity and the right candidate will be provided an opportunity to grow with a young and energetic organization. We coordinate the residential valuation process by partnering with a network of independent, highly qualified, and experienced appraisers. For our organization to prosper, we are aggressively seeking talented, enthusiastic individuals who are searching for an opportunity to quickly work their way from entry-level into a leadership role as a relationship manager; responsible for managing relationships in a branch, State, Regional or National territory.
As an APPRAISAL COORDINATOR, you will be involved in all aspects of the appraisal management lifecycle including:
- Be cross trained across 3 major departments; Client/Appraiser Support, Assignment and Escalations.
- Communicate with clients and appraisers to facilitate order placement and order completion
- Deliver and execute upon a unique client experience, driving company performance to facilitate growth
- Navigate participants throughout the product lifecycle, delivering proactive solutions and mitigating issues
- Coordinate the appraisal lifecycle along several benchmarks to ensure we meet or exceed service level KPIs
- Invest in the success of the company. You are responsible for delivering exceptional experiences, building a loyal network of appraisers and clients, developing relationships and trust with colleagues, appraisers and clients
- Successfully negotiate your way through our rigorous and highly selective recruiting program with an emphasis on client experience
- Take and pass a 15-hour USPAP course; to obtain your USPAP certification
- Gain leadership and management skills to make yourself and those around you better
What To Expect
- Great starting salary
- Learn the business on the front lines serving the client and supporting our appraisers
- Health Coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid 12-18 month training program
- Paid industry training and certification
- Rapid advancement potential
- Raises following promotion
- College degree from an accredited school preferred
- 1-5 years professional experience
- Must be able to type 40+ WPM (you will be required to complete a typing test)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; you will spend a considerable amount of time communicating directly with clients and appraisers
- Have strong attention to detail, organizational skills, accuracy, and problem solving
- Possess exemplary judgment; the ability to accept responsibility and safeguard confidential information and knowledge
- Must be tech savvy with strong software skills and experience navigating multiple platforms.
- Catered lunches every Friday
- Fully stocked kitchen with breakfast items and snacks
- Company sponsored events/parties every quarter
- Fun, newly renovated, open-concept office space in downtown Chicago
Good transferrable skills from:
- service industry
**What Is an Appraisal Management Company (AMC)
An Appraisal Management Company, or AMC, is an independent entity through which mortgage lenders order residential real estate valuation services for properties on which they are considering extending loans to homebuyers. AMCs fulfill an administrative function in the appraisal process, including selecting an appraiser and delivering the appraisal report to the lender.