Seeking an eager Appraisal Coordinator to join the team at an exciting Appraisal Management Company* in the Chicago area!
The right candidate will be provided an initial 4 weeks of training and an opportunity to grow with a young and energetic organization. This company coordinates the residential valuation process by partnering with a network of independent, highly qualified, and experienced appraisers. We are seeking skilled and enthusiastic individuals searching for a career in our industry. Appraisal Coordinators have multiple options for both personal and professional growth. Our client offers multiple tracks for career advancement from learning how to lead a team of people to exploring other leadership opportunities in vendor or client management.
Appraisal Coordinators are involved in all aspects of the Appraisal Management Lifecycle including:
- Communicating with clients and appraisers to facilitate order processing, assignments, inspections and revision completions
- Being self-motivated and considerate
- Cultivating and executing our mission to deliver exceptional experiences for our team, partners and through results
- Navigating participants throughout the product lifecycle, delivering proactive solutions, mitigating and resolving issues
- Coordinating the appraisal lifecycle along several benchmarks to ensure we delight our partners
- Responsible for developing relationships and building trust with colleagues, appraisers and clients
- Once confident in your role, we encourage our team to continue their development and gain a certification in USPAP
- Commitment to make yourself and those around you better
- Self-motivated and ability to problem solve
- A team player who can jump in where needed
- College degree from an accredited school preferred
- 1-5 years professional experience
- Must be able to type 40+ WPM (validated through a typing test)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and problem solving
- Possess exemplary judgment; the ability to accept responsibility, safeguard confidential information and knowledge
- Must be tech savvy with strong software skills and experience navigating multiple platforms
*An Appraisal Management Company, or AMC, is an independent entity through which mortgage lenders order residential real estate valuation services for properties on which they are considering extending loans to homebuyers. AMCs fulfill an administrative function in the appraisal process, including selecting an appraiser and delivering the appraisal report to the lender.
City StaffingCity Staffing has been in operation for 20 years, WBE Certified, primarily placing talent in Reception, Administrative Assistant, Marketing Coordinator, Executive Assistant, Office Manager, Production Artist, Graphic Artist, Writing, Editing and Proofreading positions. Our success is about our people, finding the right people for the right assignment, short-term, long-term, on-site or off, temp-to-perm and permanent. We build partnerships with both our clients and our associates who bring professionalism and talent to the table. Let City Staffing take care of your staffing needs, so you can take care of business.