City Pro Group is currently seeking Special Education Teacher’s to provide evidence-based, behavioral therapy to children on the autistic spectrum from ages 0-3 yrs.
- Provide in-home and community-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy
- Use behavior management techniques to help children develop social and life skills.
- Support child’s social, emotional, and behavioral health
- Teach parenting skills and enhance home-school collaboration
- Collect and analyze data related to school improvement, outcomes, and accountability requirements
- Provide parents/caregiver with techniques on topics such as learning styles and behavior modification techniques
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate the effectiveness of the programs used
- Master’s degree in Special Education or Early Childhood Education - Students with Disabilities
- Initial/Professional certificate in Early Childhood Education - Student with Disabilities (Birth - 2nd Grade) or Special Education Permanent Certificate REQUIRED
- Ability to work closely with children between the ages of 0-3
- Comfortable communicating with family or caregivers of children
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, around the needs of the client
- Candidates must possess the necessary license, registration or certification to provide early intervention services.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Make your own schedule
- ABA support and complimentary ABA training
- Free workshops and Continuing Education Credits offered
- Westchester County
City Pro Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.