You will be providing evidence-based, behavioral therapy to children on the autistic spectrum. Our multi-modal program incorporates both directive and naturalistic teaching methods tailored to the specific needs of each client and family.
- Provide in-home and community-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy
- Use behavior management techniques to help children develop social and life skills.
- Support child’s social, emotional, and behavioral health
- Teach parenting skills and enhance home-school collaboration
- Collect and analyze data related to school improvement, student outcomes, and accountability requirements
- Provide parents/caregiver with techniques on topics such as learning styles and behavior modification techniques
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate the effectiveness of the programs used
- Ability to work closely with children between the ages of 0-3
- Comfortable communicating with family or caregivers of children
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, around the needs of the client
- Candidates must possess the necessary license, registration or certification to provide early intervention services.
- Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Special Educator (Certification for Birth-Grade 2)
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Occupational Therapists / Occupational Therapist Assistants
- Physical Therapist
- Licensed Psychologists
- Certified School Psychologist
- Registered Nurse
- Licensed Practical Nurse