Birth to Three Occupational Therapist
City Pro Group is coming to Connecticut and is looking for an experienced and dynamic Occupational Therapist. You would be providing screening, diagnosis, and treatment to children up to 3 years old with various developmental delays in a child’s natural environment.
We would be offering flexible schedules, including opportunities for full-time and part-time positions with a very comprehensive rate.
If you are interested in hearing what CPG has to offer, please submit your resume for consideration before 11/27. The information doesn’t cost anything.
· Conduct diagnostic assessments for occupation therapy services
· Develop treatment plans for occupation therapy services
· Provide direct, consultative, supportive diagnostic and therapeutic services to children in homes (natural environment) to both enhance their life and learning and to help them meet their full potential
· Work together with the parents, caregivers, and teachers, using their feedback to create and update the individual treatment plan and goals to successfully achieve appropriate results
· Maintain appropriate communication with supervisors and management regarding case management, scheduling, status and updates
Qualified candidates will possess a minimum of a master’s degree in Occupational Therapy and licensed by the State of Connecticut by the Department of Public Health. Successful candidates will be detail orientated, self-motivated and will possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have the ability to collaborate and work with team members from various disciplines in order to best advocate for needs of the families and children they serve.
· Occupational Therapy: 1 year (preferred)
· Pediatric: 1 year (preferred)
· Occupational Therapy
· Multiple locations
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time