City Pro Group is seeking enthusiastic Social Workers and Special Educators with an interest and passion for education to provide direct services within our Early Intervention Program. The ABA Therapist will focus on the development of pro-social and emotional skills through behavior modification using applied behavior analysis and play therapy. Ideal candidates will enjoy teaching and interacting with children, have a high energy and enthusiasm, and the ability to make constructive observations and provide suggestions based on those observations.
- Study patient behavior and apply ABA principles
- Respond appropriately to different situations common among autism patients and others with behavioral and developmental challenges
- Utilize key communication skills to provide effective feedback to patients
- Effectively communicate positive feedback to patients
- Be able to recognize and respond to critical improvements in patient behaviors.
- Become familiar with and use behavioral redirection techniques
- Know how to respond to negative behaviors appropriately
- Provide written documentation on each patient
- Use behavior management techniques to help patients develop social and life skills
- Support patients social, emotional, and behavioral health
- Teach parenting skills and enhance home/school collaboration
- Collect and analyze data related to school improvement, student outcomes, and accountability requirements
- Provide parents/caregiver with techniques on topics such as learning styles and behavior modification techniques
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate the effectiveness of the provided services
- Must possess the necessary license, registration or certification to provide early intervention services.
- Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)/ Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Master of Science in Education (MSEd). Birth - Grade 2 certification is required.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible schedule
- ABA support and complimentary ABA training
- Westchester County