Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This company offers great growth potential, competitive salary/commission, and hybrid work flexibility!
Ideal candidates will have strong attention to detail, great communication skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment would be perfect!
Responsibilities of a Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- Source and vet qualified candidates to join their organization
- Provide sourcing and research support for a variety of roles across different departments
- Build and maintain relationships with said candidates
- Communicate effectively with hiring managers, HR partners, and vendors
- Liaise interviews with hiring managers and communicate with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Assist on onboarding processes
- Special projects as assigned
- 2+ years of experience in a recruiting or sourcing role
- Excellent communication and follow up skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize
- Strong computer skills
Apply today, by submitting your resume!
Want to explore more exciting job opportunities? Click here
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7 am-7 pm ** upon request
BusinessView all jobs at City Personnel
Get fresh Talent Acquisitions jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.