City Personnel, Inc. Providence, RI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Growing Providence-based company is seeking to hire an outgoing Recruiting Coordinator.
The ideal candidate should have 1 to 2 years of experience working in a customer-centric focused office environment, and needs to be bright, professional, self-motivated, and have a positive can-do attitude! This could be a great position for a recent graduate with internship experience.
Responsibilities of the Recruiting Coordinator:
- Schedule interviews
- Update candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirm new hires.
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email.
- Track recruiting activities and provide weekly reporting on candidate status.
- Coordinate post-interview debrief meetings and provide debrief materials.
- Identify opportunities to improve candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
Qualifications for the Recruiting Coordinator:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office
- Must be able to work collaboratively with all colleagues
- Must be a strong multi-tasker and be able to prioritize duties
- Great organizational skills and ability to implement them in the office
Please send your resume to apply for immediate consideration.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
City Personnel, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at City Personnel, Inc.