In search of a topnotch Member Service Representative to work in a very busy member services company. This candidate will be working closely with other team members to provide outstanding service to customers by answering questions, handling complaints, collecting payments and troubleshooting problems with services.
To be a successful Member Service Representative, this candidate should be customer-focused, detail oriented, and efficient.
Member Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent and consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
Member Service Representative Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 1+ years in call center environment.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Proficiency with computers and strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Strong time management and decision-making skills.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).