Busy Medical Office is looking for a Medical Front End Coordinator to be responsible for the non-clinical aspects of the day to day operation of the office.
The Medical Front End Coordinator will be responsible for the front office staff.
Medical Front End Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manage and supervise all front office staff
- Make sure all patients and visitors are being assisted
- Make sure the front office staff keeps accurate records of all incoming patients and provides excellent customer care
- Supervise patient scheduling, registration, financial counseling, medical records, billing and collection, data entry and processing, and cash posting
- Interview, hire and train a productive medical office team and conducts performance reviews
- Coordinate front office scheduling and ensures staffing is appropriate for day to day operations
- Post multiple physician charges, process incoming payments, and balance charges and payments daily
- Prepare Bank deposits
- Liaison between Physician, patients and billing office. Maintain meticulous notes for thorough representation and resolve issues promptly and amicably.
- Plan and execute monthly staff meetings.
- Review current procedures to help reduce wait time
Medical Front End Coordinator Requirements:
- Excellent people skills and an upbeat, positive, happy attitude;
- A genuine concern and passion for helping other people;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task without feeling stressed or overwhelmed;
- Basic computer and administrative skills;
- Excellent phone skills and calm, cheerful voice;
- Able to work in an energetic, busy, fast-paced environment that can see a high volume of patients or more per day.
Interested & Qualified? Please apply immediately.