Currently seeking a Legal Customer Service Representative for a great opportunity in the Providence, RI area. The ideal candidate will possess 1+ year of data entry, call center or sales experience. The Legal Customer Service Representative will be discussing legal matters with clients and must be able to explain services to clients in a clear and understandable manner.
This is for a large firm with a great reputation and the position offers EXCELLENT health benefits, vacation time, free gym membership, 401K plan with a match and several other perks. This position will also offer excellent leadership and growth potential.
Responsibilities of the Legal Customer Service Representative :
- Answer incoming calls for a high volume call center.
- Provide excellent Customer Service - pleasant, empathetic, and cordial with a professional mannerism.
- Use calm but strong demeanor when handling difficult customers or situations.
- Field phone calls from clients.
- Complete intake forms with accuracy.
- Maintain database by entering client information.
- Use the telephone to reach clients to verify the correct information before data entry.
- Handle concerned clients professionally and confidentially.
Requirements of the Legal Customer Service Representative :
- Minimum of 1+ years of data entry, call center or sales experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high school diploma is a must
For immediate consideration, please send resume.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us. EEO is the Law.