City Personnel Warwick, RI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is a great opportunity for someone looking to continue their career in an HR respect. Full time hours.
Primary Responsibilities of the Junior Recruiter:
- Full-cycle recruiting for the organization
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions
- Actively create and maintain a network of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Use a variety of methods to source candidates; job boards, social media, in-person networking
- Conduct candidate screening, interviewing, and presentation to the hiring manager
- Manage internal and external posting process
- Assist in performing reference checks for potential employees
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Junior Recruiter:
- Associates degree preferred
- 1+ year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems, and Internet searches preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with colleagues at all levels within the organization
Please send your resume to apply for immediate consideration.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
BusinessView all jobs at City Personnel