We are looking for an experienced Foreclosure Paralegal to work for an established Providence law firm.
The ideal candidate will be personable with excellent customer service skills and an efficient multi-tasker. The position requires someone with drive and a great work ethic.
Job Duties of the Foreclosure Paralegal:
- Create and set up new case files and maintain electronic documents.
- Regular client communication to identify client questions or concerns, and any other issues related that need to be addressed.
- Coordinating requests between multiple parties involved in cases.
- Perform as contact and establish rapport with clients, visitors and people going in and out of the office.
- Entertain and answer inquiries made by clients pertaining to services provided by the firm, its missions, vision, policies, and procedures.
- Assist in screening mail as necessary, incoming telephone calls and maintaining office calendar.
Job Requirements of the Foreclsoure Paralegal:
- 2+ years prior experience in the foreclosure field.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively organize work, manage time, and execute multiple projects concurrently while working under strict deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to maintain patience and empathy while working with clients under difficult circumstances.
- Strong professional ethics, reliability, and accountability required.
- Understanding of technology and legal software.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
Walk-ins Are Welcome!
If you have experience in Admin, Finance, Customer Service, Legal Admin, Medical Admin, Please bring your resume and speak with a Recruiter today! 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, 480 Broadway, Providence, RI