Accounts Payable Admin
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A well-established, manufacturing company located in North Kingstown, RI is looking for a determined Accounts Payable Admin who is highly detailed and proficient with Microsoft Office!
This company offers internal growth, excellent benefits, and\a healthy work-life balance!
Key duties of the Accounts Payable Admin:
- Process account payable and cash receipts
- Investigate any discrepancies and communicate with vendors
- Assist with the preparation and analysis of financial documents
- Set up customers, suppliers, and contractors with appropriate paperwork
- Perform general office duties such as answering phones, greeting visitors, filing, etc.
Qualifications for the Accounts Payable Admin:
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, with advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to protect confidential information
- Ability to analyze problems, develop and recommend solutions, and resolve issues
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
If this position interests you, but you still want to explore more exciting job opportunities? Click here
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
Please note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7am-7pm ** upon request
AddressNorth Kingstown, RI
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at City Personnel