Internship -3- 6 months
Location: Remotely - after Downtown Miami
Hours - 40 hours
We are seeking candidates who are recent 4-year college graduates or College students with a degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting or Mathematics who have the ability to learn concepts quickly and are detailed oriented.
In this role you will work with the Administration team to answer customer questions about the forgiveness application and procedures in addition to review, audit and process Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Forgiveness Applications received from customers.
The PPP Forgiveness process is the final phase of the Paycheck Protection Program and is a major component of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act which provides 100% federally guaranteed loans to small businesses.
- Attention to detail, active listener who can handle customer and Bank's relationship manager calls, while projecting confidence
- Ability to host virtual/video calls with the clients if necessary to answer questions regarding the PPP Forgiveness Process
- Friendly demeanor, calm under pressure and demonstrate strong and effective communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, to maintain required record keeping of all calls/inquiries
- Collaborative, able to effectively work as part of a team as well as working independently
We consider ourselves to be the boutique equipment finance workplace of choice in the industry, without the big bank bureaucracy, offering:
• Full-Time Position with long-term career path and advancement opportunities
• Competitive Salary + bonus
• Full Health/Vision Benefits
• 401K Plan
• Progressive, Entrepreneurial Culture
• Work/Life Balance with generous PTO policy
City National Bank - BCi Financial Group
Why Work Here?City National Bank of Florida is a 73 year old, $15 billion dollar asset Commercial Bank based in Miami, FL that is rated 5 stars "Superior" by Bauer Financial; and American Banker named City National Bank of Florida one of the “Best Banks to Work For in 2017”. City National is a domestic U.S. subsidiary of Banco de Crédito e Inversiones S.A., an eighty two year old publically traded bank traded on the Santiago Stock Exchange. It is the third largest bank in Chile with assets of approximately Ch$40 billion and is rated A/Stable and A1 by Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s respectively. We consider ourselves to be the boutique equipment finance workplace of choice in the industry, without the big bank bureaucracy, offering: • Full-Time Position with long-term career path and advancement opportunities • Competitive Salary + bonus • Full Health/Vision Benefits • 401K Plan • Progressive, Entrepreneurial Culture • Work/Life Balance with generous PTO policy
Headquartered in Miami, City National Bank (CNB) is the financial institution to which Floridians have turned to for more than 70 years. Wit