We are on the hunt for an ambitious and experienced
BEST in Market Base SALARY
QUARTERLY BONUS for each unit rented
25 DAYS of Paid Time Off
Health, Dental, Vision BENEFITS
COMPANY PAID Life Insurance, AD&D, STD, LTD401k Contribution Match up to 6%
The Property Manager reports to the Area Director. This position’s primary responsibility is to oversee the daily operations of the apartment community by preserving the property, increasing resident satisfaction, enhancing the property’s value and leading a highly-engaged team. The Property Manager is flexible in addressing and targeting needs that range from marketing to facilities management, to financial reporting to owner relations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrates critical-thinking by understanding the needs of the residents, employees and owner; and ensures decision-making is in the best interest of all stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the company’s corporate teams to identify and address needed capital improvements and budgeted expenditures, implement new programs and processes, submission of financial reports and identify learning and development needs.
- Prioritizes the importance of resident satisfaction by ensuring timely completion and follow-up of service requests, building relationships, creating activities and communication channels, escalating resident concerns, ensuring emergency and safety programs are in place, correcting unsafe conditions and leading resident retention programs.
- Leads a high-performing team through effective recruitment, coaching, mentoring and development efforts, regularly conducts staff meetings and holds one-on-one conversations to solicit feedback from the team; and displays integrity by ensuring processes, procedures and practices affecting the team are completed in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates sound financial acumen and reporting by developing and adhering to budgets, directs collection of monthly assessments, payments of incurred operation expenses, prepares and interprets monthly financial statements, ensures that invoices are submitted per policy; and participates in accounts receivable issues.
- Partners with the Service Manager (Chief Engineer) to schedule and oversee contract service work-product and professionalism, ensures execution of projects by providing timely direction and communication to vendors/contractors.
- Maintains accurate records of community transactions such as, rent rolls, delinquency reports and move in/outs; confirms all rents and late fees, check charges are collected, posted and deposited; frequently maintains resident files and accuracy of administrative paperwork.
- Utilizes marketing strategies to secure prospective residents, observes and coaches Sales team on effective leasing techniques, educates Sale team about market competition, monitors traffic logs, conversion ratios, renewal information, marketing data for up-to-date and accurate information.
- Assures quality and quantity of market ready apartments, personally confirms models and market ready apartments, and communicates service related needs to maintenance before apartments are shown.
- Adheres to established policies related to the Fair Housing Act; compliant with all company, local, state, and federal safety regulations and confirms all parties adhere to health and safety standards to promote a healthy and safe work environment.
- Maintains consistent and timely attendance, sets an example for their team in punctuality.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred; or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of five (5) to ten (10) years progressive experience in Property Management, Hospitality, or related industries.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in leading a team.
- Previous experience in an upscale apartment community, hotel or retail environment.
- Previous user experience with MRI or property software.
SKILL AND ABILITIES
- Ability to work flexible schedule; any weekday, including being “on-call”.
- Ability to write and communicate professionally in English.
- Ability to apply critical thinking and sound decision-making.
- Ability to resolve residents’ concerns while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to demonstrate project management skills to ensure tasks are completed on schedule.
- Ability to communicate professionally and adapt interpersonal skills to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to demonstrate teamwork by assisting co-workers and direct reports.
- Ability to provide coaching to direct reports to develop their knowledge and skillset.
- Ability to effectively convey ideas and influence the opinions of others.
- Ability to demonstrate computer literacy using Microsoft Office software.
Visit us at https://www.cityclubapartments.com