Truck Driver Trainee
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Truck Driver Trainee to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
SPECIFIC EMPLOYERS HAVE REQUESTED TO MEET WITH CANDIDATES POSSESING YOUR SKILLS. MEET WITH OUR RECRUITERS FROM MAJOR EMPLOYERS IN PERSON LIKE -McLane Food Service, FedEx Ground, Xcel Energy, City & County of Denver, Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Bonneville Denver, ABM Aviation, Allosource, Westminster Public Schools, Kroger – King Soopers/City Market, The Ritz-Carlton, Denver; Solar On Earth, Ameristar-Blackhawk, Event Management CP and more!
Employers are seeking candidates with the skills you have on WEDNESDAY, May 25 in Greater Denver at Embassy Suites Denver Central Park, 4444 N Havana Street, Denver, CO 80239 11AM-3PM. Employers will be looking forward to meeting candidates for IN PERSON interviews and meetings. If you would like an interview or meet with a recruiter - then register now! Opportunities to do so are limited and will go fast.
Two easy ways to register for the IN PERSON 22nd Annual Diversity Employment Day Career Fairs for the Greater Denver Area.
Go directly to Eventbrite and register here:
DENVER 5/25/2022 IP
· Bring your Eventbrite admission ticket to gain admission to the DED Career Fair – Come Early!
· OR - Pre-Register today by email to Fasttrack@citycareerfair.com with your CURRENT UPDATED resume and indicate in the email which employer recruiter(s) you want to meet! Put DVIP 5252022 in the subject line and you will receive your appointment details and a pass code.
· IF YOU CAN’T MAKE THE CAREER FAIR, STILL SEND YOUR RESUME WITH THE EMPLOYER YOU WOULD LIKE US TO FORWARD IT TO. SEND TO FASTTRACK@CITYCAREERFAIR.COM WITH DENVER 5/25/2022 IN THE SUBJECT LINE.
Again, do this TODAY because appointment schedules are limited and will fill up soon.
We look forward to seeing you at the IN-PERSON Diversity Employment Day Career Fairs for Greater DENVER - 5-25-2022, 11 AM to 3 PM.
City Career FairWhy Work Here?
TOP Silicon Valley / NCAL Area Employers are seeking to find great candidates like you - VIRTUAL interviews on 6/24
Best Employers in the Silicon Valley / NCAL Areas to Work for with High pay. Very focused on caring for life purpose, and inclusion values. Seeking to build a very diverse staff that reflects all the communities served. Excellent Home / Work balance.