We are seeking a Program Analyst to join our team! You will be responsible for the management and delivery of technology related projects across various departments.
- Firm understanding of industry best practices
- Strong spreadsheet and presentation skills
- Unrestricted work authorization
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to calculate statistics like mathematical averages and percentages
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to adapt to changing technology
- Effective communication skills
- Plan and implement large IT projects
- Direct and lead the work of technical staff
- Evaluate new IT strategies and procedures
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects
- Previous experience in information technology or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
MEET WITH OUR RECRUITERS FROM MAJOR EMPLOYERS ONE ON ONE THRU VIRTUAL VIDEO – LIKE: BLUE YONDER/JDA SOFTWARE, MILWAUKEE PUBLIC SCHOOLS, IHEARTMEDIA– MILWAUKEE, GOOD KARMA BRANDS, HEARST TELEVISION, IHEARTMEDIA – MADISON, EVENT MANAGEMENT CP AND MORE.
ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2020, 10-4PM?
Employers within the GREATER MILWAUKEE AREA are seeking candidates with your skills and want to meet with you thru a personalized Virtual Video meeting ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2020, 10-4PM.
If you would like an appointment to Virtual Video meet with a recruiter and believe you are qualified for any of the below positions or a position from the employers website – Careers Section – that is currently being hired for - then register now! Virtual Video meeting appointments are with employer recruiters hiring for the career and job positions listed below and many more. Appointments are limited and will go fast.
To register for a Virtual Video appointment with a recruiter - Pre-Register today by email to Fasttrack@citycareerfair.com with your CURRENT UPDATED resume and indicate in the email which employer recruiter(s) and position(s) you want to meet! Very IMPORTANT - Put MLWK VV 1022020 in the subject line so you will receive your appointment details and a pass code. Again, Do this TODAY because appointment schedules are limited and will fill up soon.
Just a few of the available positions - Teachers, Multi-Cultural Account Executive, Paraprofessionals, Program Analysts, Administrative Assistants, Building Service Helpers, Boiler Attendant, Customer Service, School Engineer, Account Executives, Administrative Assistants, Customer Service, Graphic Illustrators, Social Media Coordinator, Website Developer, Account Executive - Milwaukee, Account Executive - Madison, Chief Engineer, News Director, PT Operations Tech - Milwaukee, Other Hearst TV positions available nationwide, Outside Account Executive, Outside Account Executive, Promotions Personnel, Part-Time Producer - ESPN Milwaukee, Part-Time Producer - ESPN Madison, Part-Time Producer - WTMJ, Partnership Development Specialist - Milwaukee, GKB Milwaukee Internship, Intern- Product Development (multiple positions), UX Design Intern, Intern -Product Management and many more.
Don't forget to go to the employer's website for many more available positions that you may be qualified. Look under their "Careers" tab.
We look forward to seeing you at the Virtual Video Diversity Employment Day Career Fair for the MILWAUKEE AREA - 10-2-2020 10AM to 4 PM.
City Career Fair
Why Work Here?Best Employers to Work for and High pay. Very focused on caring for life purpose, and inclusion values. Seeking to build a very diverse staff that reflects all the communities served. Excellent Home / Work balance.
TOP Employers like iHEART MEDIA, WNET, SALEM, and more are using Virtual Video appointments to meet and hire candidates like you