Seeking Law Enforcement Agent:
Job Functions may include the following:
- Investigates violations of criminal law including major crimes such as murder, rape, robbery, burglary, kidnapping, larceny, fraud, forgery, embezzlement, auto theft, oil theft and computer crimes; conducts background investigations of applicants and gubernatorial or judicial appointees; documents all investigative activities.
- Preserves and protects crime scenes; gathers and analyzes information; interviews witnesses; interrogates suspects; collects materials, substances, and other physical evidence, including blood stains, hair, fiber, fingerprints; records and photographs scenes; analyzes electronic information; arranges for scientific testing and analysis as needed.
- Participates in covert investigations, raids and surveillance operations; installs, operates and monitors electronic surveillance equipment; operates computers and computer software.
- Prepares investigative prosecutorial reports; advises and assists prosecutors in filing charges; drafts and executes legal documents for use in criminal investigations, including subpoenas, search warrants, arrest warrants, affidavits, and court orders; appears as a witness in court proceedings; assists grand juries by serving subpoenas and assembling witnesses.
- Participates in continuing in-service training; studies professional literature related to new investigative techniques and procedures; studies legal materials related to court decisions and state and federal laws;
- Participates in the research and development of computerized investigative programs to aid in conducting investigations or other work; researches and identifies criminal conspiracies by gathering and analyzing information maintained within various computer data systems and networks.
- Applicants must possess the ability and willingness to perform job-related travel; willingness to carry a firearm and use deadly force or less-than-lethal force as required;
- Have and maintain physical and mental stamina to perform the work and willingness to accept the physical discomforts or dangers inherent in the work; ability to successfully complete any necessary training and certification required by the agency; be willing to be on call twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week;
MEET WITH OUR RECRUITERS FROM 60+ MAJOR EMPLOYERS LIKE; King County Dept. of Adult & Juvenile Detention, Amazon, NTAG Pacific Northwest Navy, Bureau of Prisons, US Federal Govt Law Enforcement Agencies, Merrill Lynch, Comcast, Columbia Bank, Aviation Technical Services, Booking.com, Dignity Memorial, Edward Jones Investments, Enterprise Holdings, King County, Gary Merlino Construction, University of Washington, Allied Universal, Amazon Deliver Service Providers, Apartment Advantage, AppleOne, Bellevue College, Benson Industries, Bloodworks NW, Bonneville International, US Government, Commander Navy Region Northwest, Commercial Driver School, Community Transit, DESC, Entercom, Environissues, iHeartMedia, King County Library System, Metropolitan Market, Northwest Center, Paccar, Parker Smith & Feek, PCS Structural Solutions, Pierce College, Professional Appliance Technicians, Rainier Guest Services, ReedHein & Associates/Timeshare Exit Team, Ryther, Salem Media Group, Seattle Colleges, Seattle Army Battalion Recruitment, Seattle DJC, Seattle Public Schools, Sinclair Digital, Sound Health, Sound Transit, Sysco, Tacoma Community College, The Everett Clinic, TurnKey Vacation Rentals, United States Census Bureau, United States Postal Service, University of Phoenix, UW Medicine-UW Neighborhood Clinics, WA State Department of Ecology and many more!
ON WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 22ND, 2020, 11-3PM?
Employers within the GREATER SEATTLE AREA are seeking candidates with the skills you have ON WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 22ND, 2020, 11-3PM at The SEATTLE CENTER – THE ARMORY Conference Center, 305 Harrison Street, Seattle, 98109