We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
MEET WITH OUR RECRUITERS FROM 40+ MAJOR EMPLOYERS LIKE; Enterprise, Amazon, Sutter Health, CalTrans, Abbott, Blue Shield of California, Sherwin Williams, Turner Construction, Alameda Healthcare System, NBC Bay Area & Telmundo48, USPS, US Census, County of Alameda, East Bay Municipal Utility District, La Tortilla Factory, Centria Healthcare, Delta Dental, Peralta Community College District, Portland Community College, AC Transit, Fred Finch Youth Center, Legal Shield, DeVry University, University of Phoenix, Richmond PD, California Dept of Corrections, Salem Media, California Service Water Group, Hayward PD, TSA, Napa Valley College, Green Peace, Dept of Social Services, US Marine Corps, Groupo Flor, Bay Area Air Quality Management District, Contemporary Services Corp., US Govt., Native American Health Center, State of CA Alcohol & Beverage Control, Cerus Corporation, and many more!
ON WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2019, 11-3PM?
Employers within the GREATER BAY AREA AND ALAMEDA COUNTY are seeking candidates with the skills you have ON WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2019, 11-3PM at the ALAMEDA COUNTY TRAINING AND EDUCATION CENTER, 125 12TH ST, 4TH FLOOR, Oakland, CA, 94607