City Career Fair Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
MEET WITH OUR RECRUITERS FROM 80+ MAJOR EMPLOYERS LIKE; Amazon, Comcast, Enterprise, Kaiser Permanente, iHeart Media, US Govt, Puget Sound Energy, University of Washington, King County, City of Seattle, State of Washington, Catholic Community Services, Navy, Bonneville International, Apartment Advantage, City of Kent, EC Electric Company, DESC, Entercom Seattle, Essex Property Trust, Highline College, Les Schwab Tire Centers, Metropolitan Market, Northwest Center, Snohomish County, University of Phoenix, Parker, Smith & Feek, Samaritan Health Services and many more!
ON WEDNESDAY, JULY 15TH, 2020, 11-3PM?
Employers within the GREATER SEATTLE AREA are seeking candidates with the skills you have ON WEDNESDAY, JULY 15TH, 2020, 11-3PM at the Meydenbauer Conference Center, 11100 NE 6th Street, Bellevue, WA 98004
City Career FairWhy Work Here?
TOP Employers like Santa Ana Police Dept, CalPers and KABC RADIO are using Virtual Video appointments to meet and hire candidates like you
Best Employers in the Greater Los Angeles Area to Work for with High pay. Very focused on caring for life purpose, and inclusion values. Seeking to build a very diverse staff that reflects all the communities served. Excellent Home / Work balance.