City + Ventures Omaha, NE
- Expired: April 13, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
City+Ventures is a premier development and investment company focused on building companies and communities. With Omaha roots but regional and national assets, City+Ventures owns and operates a wide array of businesses, including automotive dealerships; carwashes; a private jet management and charter company; real estate management; and construction-related businesses, in addition to holding a real estate portfolio. In August 2020, City+Ventures' proven track record of reinvention and financial success earned it the No. 71 spot on the Inc. 5000 Company list.
- Open, Scan, Process daily inbound mail for the Accounting department
- Stuff, Review AP checks, and process all outgoing mail.
- Enter and record daily checks into excel
- Process credit card payments.
- Assist with credit card reconciliations.
- Help with day-to-day needs of the office and assigned key leaders that you support, to ensure preparedness and organization.
- Make calls or send communication on behalf of management.
- Handle confidential information and communications tactfully, with efficiency and attention to details.
- Support filing and data input as needed or assigned.
- Assist the executive team with ad-hoc projects as needed.
- May occasionally need to pull or generate reports and will regularly use a computer so must possess a technical aptitude to navigate relevant systems, conduct work, and research projects.
- Office organization, physical and electronic, are key.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associate's degree or equivalent in relevant experience preferred.
- Exceptional organizational skills coupled with strong attention to detail
- Ability to assess ambiguous situations appropriately and proactively take initiative using sound judgment
- Self-starter, and ideally enjoy the dynamic nature of a fast-moving startup.
- Strong aptitude with Microsoft Office, excellent communication skills, technical aptitude, and a sense of urgency.
- Strong sense of urgency, situational awareness, and the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to draft, edit, and proofread emails and presentation materials.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality as it relates to the pursuit of new business opportunities, staffing changes, project development, and non-public information.
- A positive outlook while professionally interacting with all levels of employees, investors, vendors, etc.
- We offer competitive pay, health, dental, life and disability insurance in a professional work environment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace
City+Ventures provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and trainin
City + Ventures
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at City + Ventures