We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!Location:RaleighRequisition:R18524 Sr Manager Revenue Forecasting (Open)Job Posting Title:Sr Manager Revenue ForecastingWhat we're looking for:
You are a curious, motivated, and passionate Sr. Manager who is looking to be part of our Corporate Revenue team, focusing on Forecasting and Reporting. You have a 4-6 years' experience in public accounting, Big 4 preferred.
You will manage the review/oversight of the preparation and consolidation of our quarterly global revenue forecasts, reporting to support earnings release and revenue related SEC filing disclosures. Including end of quarter "to-go" reporting processes and actuals reconciliations. Responsibilities will include partnership with cross functional teams to ensure accuracy of forecasting and reporting, as well as driving continued process improvements.
The Sr. Manager, Revenue Forecasting & Reporting will work as part of the Corporate Team responsible for all global revenue related reporting from forecasting through to SEC disclosure reporting. Responsibilities will include understanding and management of RevPro system reports, as well as transactional flow into downstream systems leveraged for reporting. The position will be responsible for strategic support to internal key stakeholders.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities:
- Liaise and partner with cross functional teams to ensure accuracy of forecasting assumptions relative to product/program offerings, GEO localization and deal specific adjustments.
- Design and manage (preparation, review and distribution) of end of quarter reporting package(s) to executive management.
- Oversee preparation and review of revenue related schedules required to support earnings book and disclosures for quarterly/annual filings.
- Responsible for understanding transactional flow of data through various systems, and leverage multiple systems to support reporting and reconciliation needs.
- Responsible for revenue management system (RevPro) reporting, associated documentation relative to source, purpose and use for each report.
- Management and review of data integrity within system and supporting analyses for related areas of responsibility.
- Champion and oversee various special projects, system enhancements, requirements gathering, design and testing as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
- MBA or equivalent education preferred
- CPA license preferred
In other words, if you have an In-depth knowledge of Revenue Forecasting & Reporting and we just described you, then we'd love to talk!
*LI-JW1What you're looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It's a simple philosophy that guides everything we do - including how we work. If you're driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.Functional Area:Revenue AccountingAbout us:
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we're all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You'll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.