JRK Residential Group has an immediate need for an experienced Property Manager. We are seeking a sharp, analytically-minded individual to join our multifamily team!
As our Property Manager, your responsibilities will include overseeing operations, expense management, staff management, and tenant relations on-site. If you have previous history in residential management, knowledge of general business, accounting and have unparalleled leadership skills, were looking for you!
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- All aspects of the property's operation including revenue, expense management, profit and other financial goals while consistently providing residents, vendors and employees with the highest quality of service and support
- Effectively manage staff which includes hiring, training, delegating, evaluating, coaching and terminating
- Manages rent collections, late notices, posting rents, serving 5 Day Pay or Quits and serving eviction notices
- Manages tenant delinquency
- Conduct weekly inspection of property and prepare a summary report of the property activity, conditions observed, and traffic
- Prepares monthly financial accounting, reporting, and explanation of variances
- Treats all tenants with the highest level of concern and care, and trains property employees to do the same
- Addresses and resolves any emergencies that may arise
- Executes promotional and markdown activity on a timely basis and according to Company guidelines and directives
- Help show apartments and process applications for prospective residents
- Approves invoices for payments
- Walk the property regularly and inspects for cleanliness and curb appeal
- Oversee on-site capital improvements
- Helps prepare aggressive goals and plans with Corporate management
- Quickly and fully implements directives from Company staff and corporate headquarters
- Ensures compliance with all Local, State and Federal employment laws, including wage and hour, breaks, human rights and equal employment opportunities
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience managing a multifamily property
- Strong operational background required
- Proficient in personal computer skills and in business-related computer software, including Microsoft Office and email
- Knowledge of general business and accounting concepts and practices
- Team player with excellent leadership, supervisory and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, responsible, accountable and mature, with a desire to excel and grow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highest levels of integrity, honesty and ethics
- May be required to work on the busiest days, including weekends and holidays as needed
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401k and much more!
To apply for this position, please reply with your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!