Financial Center Manager - Birmingham, AL
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Financial Center Manager – Birmingham, AL
Celebrating over 100 years in the community, Citizens Trust Bank remains committed to providing personalized service and financial solutions to meet the growing needs of our customers.
We are committed to our institution’s values of Integrity, Collaboration, Innovation, Service Excellence, Respect, Accountability, and Leadership, all of which are needed to continue our mission of empowering generations for financial success.
By joining our team, you can expect opportunities to enhance personal accomplishments and professional growth.
Interested in this position and meet the qualifications and requirements? Apply at www.ctbconnect.com. Questions? Contact us at 404-575-8262.
- Displays passion, commitment, and drive to deliver an experience that improves our customers’ financial lives, while ensuring the success of the center and the overall success of the bank. Exhibits strong organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple responsibilities, prioritize and delegate while delivering results.
- Set the example for exemplary quality customer service and coach the staff to ensure that you and the branch’s staff adhere to CTB’s standard of quality customer service. Create an environment that exceeds the customers’ expectations and sets the bank above the others in the market. Introduce, manage and deliver the customer service model. Follow up and provide coaching to ensure that extraordinary customer service is delivered consistently.
- Solicit, properly process, and close consumer loans to meet the center goals. Develop plans to increase the volume of new accounts and deposit base for the center. Coach the staff on identifying opportunities to cross-sell additional products and services with every customer encounter. Focus on Deposit Growth, Loan Production, and increasing Non-Interest Income.
- Ensure that reports are properly prepared and submitted on time including but not limited to Sales/Coaching and Tracking Reports, Management Control Reports (MCRP), and Month-end Reports
- Identify and coach the staff on ways to identify opportunities to make referrals to exceed goals in Consumer Loans, New Accounts, Mortgage, Commercial Loans, and INVEST to ensure that the branch referral goals are met.
- Effectively represents the bank in the community surrounding the center. Actively call on business owners and potential customers for additional business and referrals. Focus on opportunities for loan production and coaching associates on capitalizing on cross-sell opportunities. Call on internal and external leads to ensure that established goals are met.
- Effectively communicate (verbally and orally) with customers, staff, other departments and management. Inform Client Services Management of any issues that need to be addressed at their assigned center. Prepare and effectively present presentations on behalf of the bank.
- Responsible for holding one-on-one coaching sessions with associates to review their performance for the previous month; provide feedback and suggestions on how they can achieve their goals; and address any issues that may affect their personal morale or the morale of the financial center.
- Review referrals made by staff (permanent and float) weekly to ensure that they are consistently submitting and following-up on referrals.
- Responsible for holding weekly sales meetings to assist the staff in identifying cross-sell and referral opportunities.
- Identify the training needs of the staff and coordinate the appropriate classes for them to attend.
- Take the appropriate disciplinary action if needed by issuing disciplinary actions to associates.
- Gather all pertinent documentation and complete the reviews of the staff. Actively involved in the selection of associates to become effective members of the sales team, which include the hiring, and termination process.
- Responsible for interacting with all customers that open accounts or processes transactions by walking around the financial center and asking if the service is meeting their expectation.
- Responsible for reporting any malfunctions of the facility, equipment or grounds. Follow-up is required until all issues are resolved.
- Ensures processes and procedures are followed to prevent losses to the Bank.
- Monitor and maintains reports and logs to confirm proper documentation of cash handling and negotiable instruments.
- Coach and develop associates to avoid cash items, excessive over and short teller cash outages, and the acceptance and processing of fraudulent items in the Financial Center.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop rapport with the client base, greet by/using name, have knowledge of account ownership, be responsive and timely with correspondence and problem resolution, and display a caring attitude
- Must adhere to all policies and procedures including customer confidentiality
- Must be able to handle several responsibilities at one time.
- Must have good knowledge of all aspects of job; must have thorough knowledge of bank’s products and services
- Must be able to make decisions within the realm of responsibility and refer matters outside realm of responsibilities to senior Client Service Management for decisions.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities:
- College Degree or five years of supervisory/management experience in retail banking
- 2 years of banking management or the completion of the Management Associate Program
- Ability to write reports, proposals, articles, business correspondence, letters, memos, recommendations, procedure and policy manuals.
- Ability to effectively speak, communicate, present information, establish business relationships, and respond to questions, complaints, sensitive and confidential inquiries from (groups or individual) managers, associates, officers, venders, service providers, applicants, clients, customers, regulatory agencies and general public.
- Ability to interact with various levels of employees and management.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry, fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Ability to select appropriate methods and techniques for resolving problems.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, mathematical, and diagram.
- Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment, discretion, and make sound profitable decisions.
- Ability to be responsive and persuasive at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to establish good business and working relationships with customers, managers, officers, associates, business development and sales professionals, venders, etc.
- Strong problem solving, teambuilding, planning, persuasive, and negotiation skills.
- Effective oral and written communication, presentations, and facilitation skills.
- Superior customer service, listening, probing, and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work under pressure; ability to multitask
- Ability to comprehend and follow directions
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds of force.
- Ability to travel, walk, sit, stoop, kneel, reach, and stand for various lengths of time and meet other physical demands required to perform the job.
- Ability to demonstrate mental abilities such as alertness, acute senses, speaking ability, dexterity, creativity, initiative, judgment, writing and reading ability.
- Ability to operate and use a computer, printer, telephone, fax machine, ten-key, photocopier, scanner, other office equipment and tools needed and used to perform this job.
Citizens Trust Bank is committed to investing in our associates, cultivating a rewarding, results-driven, innovative and professional team. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package for our full-time associates. Our benefits package includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short&/Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Paid Time Off, Vacation, and Holiday Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employer Assisted Housing Program
- Wholesale Membership Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistant Referral Services (EAP)
- Legal Shield Program
- Group Cancer & Accident Insurance Programs
- Worker’s Compensation Program
- Free Banking Services
- Awards and Recognition Programs
- Training & Development Programs and much more
Citizens Trust BankBirmingham, AL
Finance and Insurance
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.