Commerical Relationship Manager - Memphis, TN
Commercial Relationship Manager – Memphis, TN
Celebrating over 100 years in the community, Citizens Trust Bank remains committed to providing personalized service and financial solutions to meet the growing needs of our customers.
We are committed to our institution’s values of Integrity, Collaboration, Innovation, Service Excellence, Respect, Accountability, and Leadership, all of which are needed to continue our mission of empowering generations for financial success.
By joining our team, you can expect opportunities to enhance personal accomplishments and professional growth.
Interested in this position and meet the qualifications and requirements? Apply at www.ctbconnect.com. Questions? Contact us at 404-575-8262.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Targets and maintains extensive contact with individuals, businesses, and centers of influence with a focus on the metro Memphis, Tennessee area; maintains extensive contact with customers and the community; plans and schedules proactive visits to prospective customers; aggressively competes for loans, deposits, and other banking relationships, establishes effective and lasting business relationships; responds quickly to referrals; evaluate the creditworthiness of prospective customers ahead of submission to underwriting.
- Achieves all established goals, objectives, and expectations, including funded commercial loan goals, portfolio growth goals, deposit growth goals, fee goals, and other bank products, services, solutions, and objectives while increasing customer satisfaction.
- Attends, participates, promotes, and represents the bank at business, professional, and community events, meetings, organizations, associations, programs, functions, and activities to support and broaden company image and visibility. Serves on company, business, and other bank-related professional committees, boards, and other related functions; participates in CRA activities, community organizations, and projects.
- Analyzes, reviews, and structures new loan requests, including highly complex loans of various loan types and industries, while maintaining strong knowledge of the credit approval process and gathering and compiling financial documents to submit for the credit package.
- Manages all aspects of relationships to ensure maximum profitability and credit quality, including new cross-sell business opportunities, loan renewals, and problem loans as needed.
- Works closely with other internal bank associates and departments to successfully accomplish overall production goals and objectives.
- Maintains a sound working knowledge of all products, services, and solutions offered by the bank, its subsidiaries, strategic alliances, third-party vendors, and competitors. Stays abreast of all aspects of banking, business development, new banking trends, banking laws and regulations, developments, practices, and programs.
- Demonstrates commitment to excellence; consistently provides superior customer service to all internal and external customers, vendors, service providers, and prospective customers; checks and promptly responds timely to all voice mail messages, e-mails, referrals, customer requests, and complaints received.
- Regularly reviews workflow to ensure excellent customer service; adheres to department response turnaround standards. Promotes a positive attitude and team approach to customer relationships.
- Develops and executes business development and strategic plans for meeting production and sales goals and objectives; assists with marketing and public relations-related functions, projects, and efforts.
- Maintains an updated pipeline report, call report, and prospect database on a weekly basis.
- Conducts research and assists with updating, enhancing, reviewing, identifying, developing, recommending, and implementing new banking products, services and solutions.
- Informs the manager promptly of problems, issues, and concerns that may jeopardize the achievement of objectives and goals and those which are not being addressed adequately at the management level.
- Assists with developing, evaluating, and updating business development and sales manuals, policies, procedures, guidelines, standards, goals, objectives, methods, and practices.
- Protects customers’ information and interests; identifies and complies with all legal requirements, government and banking laws, regulations, and reporting affecting job, business development, sales, and related functions; adheres to all bank policies, procedures, processes, reporting, guidelines, training requirements, and expectations.
- Proactively utilizes the bank’s customer relationship system, tools, programs, and other resources to meet goals and objectives.
- Regularly attends Officer Loan Committee meetings, Director Loan Committee Meetings, Deal Flow Meetings, Sales Meetings, and other meetings as requested.
- Demonstrates and maintains a consistent professional appearance, image, behavior, speech, attitude, ethics, integrity, and represents the CTB Brand.
- Collaborates and cultivates effective relationships with all business lines for excellent results; obtains and maintains insight into needs and opportunities to ensure that customer expectations are exceeded; creates and promotes a positive and supportive work environment.
- Exceeds all established performance and position’s goals, objectives, and expectations.
- Exhibits initiative and demonstrates a sense of urgency; prioritizes work assignments and projects, reacts to opportunities, instills urgency in others, and meets deadlines.
- Responsible for exercising sound independent judgment and discretion while making profitable and solid decisions.
- Assists department staff, management, and associates in understanding financial market performance trends, associated market risks, and opportunities for the bank.
- Takes advantage of continuing education and training opportunities to enhance skills, knowledge base, and experience level.
- Demonstrates personal accountability and maintains and handles all confidential, complex, and sensitive matters and information discretely and appropriately.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum of three (3) years of progressive business development, marketing, and sales experience in a banking environment; credit and underwriting experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, business, accounting, marketing, communications, management, or a related field.
- Series 7 and 63 Licenses are a plus.
- Specialized training in business development, sales, marketing, and lending (commercial, consumer, mortgage, and SBA).
- Solid background and understanding of business development, industry trends and developments, marketing, and sales in a banking environment with broad knowledge of all banking products and services, customer relations, banking policies, procedures, guidelines, practices, concepts, state, federal, and local laws, and other regulations.
- Excellent business development, marketing, sales, customer relations, project management, leadership, and organizational skills; superior interpersonal, relationship management, research, and analytical abilities; strong financial reviewability.
- Ability to establish credibility, respect, be decisive, establish good business and working relationships with customers, managers, officers, associates, business development and sales professionals, vendors, etc.
- Strong problem solving, team building, planning, persuasive, and negotiation skills; effective oral and written communication, presentations, collaboration, and facilitation skills; superior customer service, listening, probing, and follow-up skills.
- Resourceful, detail-oriented, reliable, and flexible; strategic and logical thinker, service-oriented, and good leadership qualities.
- Ability to adhere to the bank’s professional dress code and convey a positive and professional image to internal management and associates and external customers; ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful, and mature with the ability to deal with difficult individuals while maintaining composure.
- People and results-oriented; aggressive and assertive with a high energy level and the ability to work under deadlines, perform multiple tasks, and manage multiple projects in conjunction with normal activities.
- Ability to meet performance goals, objectives, and deadlines; plans ahead, anticipates problems, and forecasts outcomes.
- High integrity with the ability to handle confidential matters with proven ability to protect and maintain the highly confidential nature of the company, customer, employee, business development, marketing, sales, and other confidential related information; ability to function in a team and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to display a high degree of creativity and latitude when performing job functions.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment and balance multiple tasks; strong analytical and reasoning abilities.
- Ability to readily adapt to change and champion the need for change; has a passion for business development, sales, marketing, other related functions; enjoys working in a team atmosphere.
- Proven ability to develop profitable new business, close business deals and transactions, successfully sell banking products and services.
- Innovative, digital, and technology-savvy; proficient personal computer skills with Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, & Publisher), and Internet Explorer.
- Demonstrated career achievements and academic excellence.
- Must be mature, flexible, and energetic with a competitive and winning spirit.
Citizens Trust Bank is committed to investing in our associates, cultivating a rewarding, results-driven, innovative and professional team. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package for our full-time associates. Our benefits package includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short&/Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Paid Time Off, Vacation, and Holiday Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employer Assisted Housing Program
- Wholesale Membership Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistant Referral Services (EAP)
- Legal Shield Program
- Group Cancer & Accident Insurance Programs
- Worker’s Compensation Program
- Free Banking Services
- Awards and Recognition Programs
- Training & Development Programs and much more
Citizens Trust BankAtlanta, GA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.