Customer Service Representative/Teller I
Citizens Savings Bank Scranton, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Citizens Savings Bank, a local Community Bank, is seeking to hire a Full Time Customer Service Representative/Teller I in our West Scranton Branch.
As a Customer Service Representative/Teller your primary responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming customers and establishing a professional relationship with them.
- Processing customer transactions accurately and efficiently while balancing a cash drawer daily and performing platform based transactions.
- Expand and increase customer relationships through selling and referring techniques.
- Adhering to all operational, security, risk and regulatory policies and procedures.
Customer Service Representative/Teller Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent required;
- 1 year of cash handling with superior sales and customer service experience; formal new accounts training preferred or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience (including military experience) may be considered.
- Excellent customer service/relationship building skills, attentiveness, information retention, tact and diplomacy in dealing with both customer and employees
- Familiarity with financial institutions product and services and their corresponding regulations
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Detail oriented, good organizational skills and high degree of accuracy
- Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one desk to another of a different nature without loss of efficiency or composure
- Ability to influence people, motivate, convince or negotiate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proficient reading and mathematical skills
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office (including Word and Excel), Internet and email applications
- Ability to operate telephone, personal computer/printer workstation, calculator, and fax/scanner/copy machines
Customer Service Representative/Teller Job Benefits:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package, including, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, 401K Plan with a match, vacation, sick time, paid volunteer time and more. Position will work approximately 38 hours Monday-Saturday. Scheduled hours may vary and/or are subject to change based upon branch needs. Must be able to float to other branch offices and work Saturdays in branch network.
West Scranton Branch - 156 South Main Avenue, Scranton, PA 18504
To be considered for this position, you must at least meet the basic qualifications. Applicants can apply online on our Career page at www.citizens-savings.com or send resume referencing Job Code RB2-1120 to:
Citizens Savings Bank
Human Resources Department
500 S. State Street
Clarks Summit, PA 18411
Citizens Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal opportunity to qualified persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran’s status or any other status or condition protected by law.
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation