Citizens Church Plano, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
The primary role of the Graphic Designer is to work with the Communication Department to create print and digital designs and resources for ministries of the church.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
#1: Refine and Develop and Ministry Brand Identities
- Work with the Communications team and ministry leaders to build out ministry brand assets.
- Includes: style guides, resource templates, email templates.
- Rebrand any remaining TVC branded assets.
- Work with the Communications team and ministry leaders to create designs and assets for events and ministries.
- Includes: screen graphics, print items, social assets, web assets and any other necessary mediums.
- The Graphic Designer will work closely with the Communications team and ministry leaders to create designs for 2 – 3 sermon series a year.
- Includes: Fall/Summer/Spring series as well as Advent and Easter/Lent.
- Work closely with the Communications team to develop designs and assets for any creative projects.
- Includes: videos, installations, ministry design elements, etc.
- The Graphic Designer will help develop strategies for communication around ministries, events, initiatives and ministry partnerships.
- Including deployment of designs and content for website, print and social media.
- Ministry Department Deliverables
- Training Resourcing Designs
- Home Group Resourcing Design
- Steps/Recovery Resourcing Designs
- Worship Resourcing Designs
- College Ministry Designs
- Kids Resourcing Designs
- Students Resourcing Designs
- Connection Resourcing Designs
- Missions/Outreach Resourcing Designs
- Church Wide Event Designs (Lead Pastor Led Events)
- Church Picnic, Trunk or Treat, Celebration Services, CMC, Baptism Class, etc.
- Weekend Service Designs
- Sermon Series Designs
- Lyric Backgrounds
- Announcement Slides
- Ministry Partnership Designs
- Website Elements
- Design Elements for Website
- Sermon Series landing page designs as needed
- Social Media Designs
- Instagram and Facebook design elements
- Communication Creative Projects
- Design projects given to or commissioned by the Communications department are executed well and delivered in a timely manner to ministries and other departments.
- Ministries feel equipped to promote and resource their ministry from a graphic design standpoint.
- An effective working relationship is built with other Communications staff.
- Designs meet the standard of excellence Citizens Church expects. This includes the assessment of the Communication Director and Design Manager.
- Graphic Designer is professional, teachable and committed to the mission and vision of Citizens Church.
- Communications Director
- Design Manager
- Production Manager
- Communication Staff
- Ministry Staff
- Outside entities that the church partners with
- Communications Department
- Other Ministry Departments
- Citizens Church Online Platforms
- Citizens Church Print Pieces
- Ministry Partners of Citizens Church
- Ministry Participants of Citizens Church
- Members and Attendees of Citizens Church
Abilities & Experience: Expert: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesignAdvanced: Google Suite ToolsProficient: ProCreateBasic: Photography
Soft Skills: LeadershipCommunicationProblem SolvingSelf-MotivatedTeam BuildingDecision MakingCreativity
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Citizens Church