The Sr. IT Program Manager (Strong Technical Background) is responsible for the scope management, technical design oversight, financial management, cost management, management reporting, processes, and skill and capability development for the Commercial Lending Applications or the whole portfolio for the IT Unit or subset, globally across the affected regions. This role is focused on a major conversion in Commercial Lending and the Technical Strategy for Commercial Lending.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for overall program management for a large Commercial Lending program to move from one Commercial Lending application to another via a multi-phased delivery with multiple conversions.
- Responsible for deriving and implementing a technical and delivery strategy for Commercial Lending for all of Commercial Lending Technology
- Overseeing strategy, delivery and execution for the Commercial Lending Technology portfolio
- Handling all risk and audit related matters related to
Represent the respective IT or operations unit in all governance groups / meetings and cooperates with other departments (IT units, COO, Finance, Audit, Tax, Client, Legal and HR) to ensure full financial and full management process picture is understood and managed
- Drive client relationship management and communication internally and between the CIO and the organization or cross-communication among the silos
- Responsible for the development of the strategy and execution of roadmap working closely with Business, Enterprise Architecture and Technical Product Owners of the Commercial Lending Pods
- Responsible for leading the definition, implementation, and continuous improvement of strategy, processes, reporting and procedures that deliver consistent and reliable products and services to the department working with Technical Product Owners and Software Development Director
- Continually surveys and analyzes best practices for techniques and processes
- Senior Management and Executive presentation material creation
- Minimum of 10 years previous experience managing large change initiatives and programs
- Minimum of 15 Experience leading a team of professionals with individual and team objectives aligned to divisional/organizational business goals
- Minimum of 15 years of experience working in the Information Technology field or division of a large institution
- Minimum of 10 years experience managing program and/or departmental budgets as well as capital investment planning and reporting as senior leader in a large corporation in the finance space.
- Experience in leadership of Commercial Lending conversion program
- Experience using platforms like Salesforce or automated workflow tools like Pega, Bizagi, Blue Prism for digital transformation.
- Domain expertise in infrastructure, architecture or Salesforce
Education, Certification and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor’s degree required
Hours & Work Schedule
Why Work for UsAt Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment OpportunityIt is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/VeteranCitizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri 8AM to 5PM