- Posted: over a month ago
Citizen Data seeks an effective, experienced, and entrepreneurial Product Manager to join Citizen Datas growing product team. This role will be responsible for the day-to-day management and execution of our product roadmap including sprint planning, feature prioritization, user feedback gathering, and aligning product to our overall strategy.
Our product is centered around providing on-demand, actionable insights to users directly. The ideal candidate will be skilled at delivering interactive, scalable, and data-centric products at scale while keeping an eye toward market opportunities to innovate and position Citizen as a mission-driven leader in the social impact space. The Product Manager collaborates with Citizens cross-functional team to help manage, design, and deliver best-in-class insights to partners and stakeholders through our growing product portfolio.
Citizen is a remote company, and were happy to consider candidates that are currently located and reside in the U.S. for this position.
- Establish objective goals for the product with success and acceptance criteria using meaningful metrics, KPIs, and quantifiable business outcomes
- Project manage day-to-day execution of product roadmap including sprint planning, feature prioritization, and user feedback
- Identify, prioritize, and deliver product improvements to increase scale, usability, and performance
- Create epics and user stories to meet product goals
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of data scientists, researchers, engineers, and business leaders across the product life cycle
- Manage user journey mapping to guide product development; then validate that learning with user testing and rigorous attention to feedback
- Keep an eye on emerging market trends or segments with implications on our product strategy
- Assist Chief Product Officer and Citizen leadership to develop an innovative product roadmap
- 4-6 years experience in a product management role, preferably with a data-centric product company
- Excellent project coordination and time management skills including understanding of agile software development processes
- Ability to break complex product requirements down into actionable user stories; must be comfortable relating strategy to detail-oriented analysis
- Experience building digital platforms or data-related products
- Exceptional problem-solving, technical, and analysis skills
- Excellent storytelling, communication, and presentation skills
- Knowledge of business intelligence, analytics, data science, or interactive dashboards highly desirable
- Preference for candidates with backgrounds or interest in civic tech and/or social impact
- Competitive Compensation
- Remote Work
- $250/month Work From Home Stipend
- 100% Employer-Sponsored Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)*
- Unlimited Paid Time Off*
- Training & Professional Development
- Parental Leave*
- Company Holidays
* These benefits are available to full-time employees only
Our greatest strength as a company is the team building it. As we strive to use data to bridge divides, advance meaningful change, and strengthen American democracy, we are committed to growing a team that reflects the diversity of this country. Citizen is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from any and all backgrounds, experiences, ideologies, and perspectives.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Citizen Data