Norstella unites market-leading companies that all have a shared goal of improving patient access.
Each organization (Evaluate, MMIT, Panalgo, The Dedham Group) delivers must-have answers for critical strategic and commercial decision-making. Together, we help our clients:
The Cloud Architect is a key position within our Technology team that will be responsible for the overall development and design of a scalable cloud-based platform. The role will function as Cloud Subject Matter Expert for MMIT and will be responsible implementing and overseeing the cloud strategy for the organization. The Architect will work closely with the Technology teams (Engineering, DevOps, Operations) and key business stakeholders to analyze and define unique and innovative solutions for achieving strategic business goals.
To succeed in this new position, you will:
- Work closely with Engineering and Product teams to come up with technical solutions to our complex problems
- Contribute to and define the architecture of Cloud solutions for both internal teams as well as external clients
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/Engineering/Information Systems or 10+ years of equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in architecting and designing complex platforms and enterprise-scale networks
- Experience across domains of data center technologies at an architecture level (e.g. virtualization, compute, databases, app services, batch, containers, gateways, networking & storage, etc.)
- Define and implement multi-cloud architecture and policies (AWS & Azure)
- Strong background in MongoDB or other NoSQL database system
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect or Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Deep Understanding of SLI / SLO model for observability
- Ability to handle after hour tier III escalations and alert triage as needed on during an on call rotation
- Experience with elastic stack
Relevant Skills & Experience:
- Hands on experience designing resilient & scalable public cloud infrastructure
- Experience working for company with a multi-cloud deployment
- Practical experience integrating external systems (Salesforce, etc.)
- Expert AWS/Azure knowledge across core concepts such as VPC, Landing Zone, Networking, Compute, Storage, and Security
- Strong knowledge in core concepts of IAM, auditing, PaaS, IaaS
- Ability to account for DR design, plan and implementation as part of architectural rollouts
- Accountability for decisions and capable of speaking to those decisions across large, cross-functional groups
- Ability to make independent, but well vetted and informed decisions
Norstella is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. Our ethos is to respect and value people’s differences, to help everyone achieve more at work as well as in their personal lives so that they feel proud of the part they play in our success. We believe that all decisions about people at work should be based on the individual’s abilities, skills, performance and behavior and our business requirements. Norstella operates a zero tolerance policy to any form of discrimination, abuse or harassment.
TechnologyView All Citeline Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.