Position Summary– This position will coordinate the activities of all Shipping and Receiving to ensure accurate completion of any/all products coming into and out of the facility. The standard hours are 10 am - 6:30 pm / M-F - with an occasional need during peak periods for a few hours on a Saturday.
- High School or General Education Degree
- Must have Shipping & Receiving experience
- Able to work flexible work hours, if needed, including overtime
- Continuous demonstration to organize documentation and physical area required
- Must possess a high level of enthusiasm, including a willingness to perform some miscellaneous company tasks, as needed
- Must be able to lift packages up to 70 lbs.
- Must possess computer skills, including knowledge of the UPS and FedEx systems
- Must possess the abilities to learn and understand Citation Healthcare Labels, LLC’s documentation and paperwork
- cGMP experience desired, but will train
Math: Must be able to calculate basic math computations
Language: Must be able to speak and write in English proficiently
PC: Must have some experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
Spatial: Must have excellent eyesight, hearing, and depth perception