- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an administrative assistant who is fluent in English and Spanish to complete clerical, administrative and general office tasks that support the entire construction management team. The administrative assistant will answer phone calls and respond to emails from clients, vendors and the workforce. Perform general office duties such as setting up filing systems, data entry, typing, copying, ordering office supplies and other administrative tasks for special projects.
The ideal candidate will have great computer, communication, and time management skills. Previous experience in the industry is helpful, but not required. If you are looking for a great opportunity in administrative support, we’d love to talk with you!
Bay Area, CA
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
* Provide administrative support to operations, project manager, general contractor and other construction staff
* Answer incoming phone calls and respond to emails in a professional way, ensure payroll processing
* Act as a point of contact for vendors, subcontractors and various construction services teams and solicit quotes from them for new jobs
* Prepare forms such as change orders, purchase orders, service agreements and subcontracts
* Execute clerical and general office duties such as setting up filing systems, data entry, typing, copying, ordering office supplies and other administrative tasks for special projects as requested
* Coordinate meeting logistics and deliverables such as handouts and make schedules for the project management team
Administrative Assistant Qualifications
* High school diploma is required - additional college such as an associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree is very valuable
* 1-2 years of experience of administrative experience is needed - previous administrative duties in a busy construction office is ideal
* Familiarity with the construction industry is desired, but not required
* Excellent time management, organization, and communication skills are needed
* Proficient in computer skills, especially MS Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
CitadelWhy Work Here?
We are a good of fast moving and innovative professionals taking a large stake in the Bay Area renovation industry!
BusinessView all jobs at Citadel