Luxury Hotel Needs Security Pros - Get Paid Daily or Weekly!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Whether you have prior security experience, pre/post law enforcement or military - apply with us today! As in any security position, the candidate needs to be constantly aware of their surroundings and is position is perfect for someone who enjoys working independently with lots of responsibility.
- We set you up for success! Company provides its employees with training programs and uniforms.
- Growing Company: Company growth = career growth! We have full-time and part-time positions available.
- Other Work: This is also a great position where the candidate can also work Special Events in the area for more hours each week.
- Paychecks: Our regular payroll schedule is weekly - so you'll have money every week! We also have the flexibility to get you paid daily!
- Colorado Sick Pay Leave: Eligible up to 48 hours that are accrued in a calendar year.
- Other Benefits: Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, and life insurances as well as Paid Time Off.
- Referral Program: Refer someone you know and get $50.00!
$20.00 per hour
Denver is an extremely fun city to live. It has wonderful weather, nice people, successful sports teams, and great cultural experiences. In 2019, Denver was named in the top two best destinations to live in the United States. Denver has the largest city park system in the nation with 205 parks within city limits and 20,000 acres of parks in the nearby mountains. Denver is renown as being a "healthy city".
As a Hotel Security Officer, you will engage daily with General Managers and Department Directors across the site in maintaining a professional and effective Security Department. Working exclusively with Luxury Hotels our guards assist all employees and guests of the property to maintain a safe and secure experience.
Essential Job Functions
- Physical patrols of the facility to Detect and Deter all threats to the client.
- Ensure the safety of the property, including (but not limited to) interacting with staff and contractors as they arrive on-site.
- Maintain a detailed written account of all actions and events during the shift.
- Secure all lost property found on-site and attempt to restore these items to the rightful owner(s).
- Be prepared to execute the Emergency Response plan for any number of situations, including (but not limited to) Fire, Medical, Evacuation, Shelter in Place, etc.
- Receive deliveries of goods outside normal business hours and ensure the safe arrival of the goods to their intended recipient.
- Additional tasks may be requested by the Security Manager or any member of the Hotel's Executive Office and Planning Committee.
- Provide credible references and I-9 Employment Eligibility Documentation (legal eligibility to work in the U.S.).
- Ability to perform job tasks in an extremely professional manner in a customer service driven industry.
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Ability to pass a background check and a drug test.
- Ability to stand and walk for several hours per shift.
- Reliable transportation and proximity to site(s).
- Basic computer skills.
- Exemplary customer service.
- Positive attitude.
- Punctuality, never late.
- Must own a smartphone for scheduling and clocking in / out.
- Must own a dark colored suit.
- Overnights may be required.
- Experience in CPR, first aid, firefighting and crowd control is preferred, but not required.
- Previous security or law enforcement experience required.
Citadel Security USA is a veteran owned security company and one of the most trusted security providers in the industry. Established in 2007, Citadel Security became an industry leader in managing complex, multi-site security projects for our clients. Our strategic partnership approach utilizes a security threat matrix and integrates modern security techniques to minimize the overall risk.
Our company is currently hiring for full-time and part-time, security & public safety professionals who are ready to take their training and experience to a whole new level. Increase your customer service skills while serving your community.
At Citadel Security we like to develop our Security, Safety, and Loss Prevention professionals to become part of our professional brand. We strive to provide our clients with a customer service approach toward security and public safety. Unlike many large security brands our management has established our company as a blue-collar employee-oriented company!
Citadel Security USA is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Citadel Security USA
AddressCastle Rock, CO
Get fresh Security Enforcement jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.