Solar Service Manager
- Posted: 13 days ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Citadel Roofing and Solar is a growing company that is made up of industry veterans with more than 30 years of experience, and a stellar reputation of service excellence to new construction home builders throughout Northern and Central California.
Citadel Roofing and Solar is looking for a Solar Service Manager to join our growing Solar team in Southern California. This position is based in Santa Clarita, CA.
The Solar Service Manager is responsible for cultivating a strong customer facing culture, developing excellent customer communications and customer satisfaction. Possess enough technical skills to be able to diagnose and troubleshoot system issues, including both PV and ESS systems, addressing them quickly and effectively. As well as addressing customers who call in with concerns about their systems.
Since this role is new, the Manager will also be responsible for developing tools and processes to create efficient and effective ways of tracking service logs and information.
· Ensure all customer requirements and inquiries are met in a timely and efficient manner.
· Define and develop customer support policies, processes and metrics which can be scaled with the growth of the regions customer base. This includes case management and customer escalation.
· Support customers on all service-related issues, including ownership of customer complaint resolution.
· Assist in creating a capable and functional solution for handling all incoming customer inquiries.
· Take ownership for all customer-initiated and or service-related issues within the organization and track through to resolution.
· Manage customer escalations
· Assist in creating and managing a Quality Assurance program.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
· Work with various departments on Customer Service related issues and programs to ensure milestones are achieved and programs are launch on time.
· Partner with various departments to improve customer related processes and policies
· Ability to recruit, train, coach and manage additional team members in the specific areas of Site Audits, Commissioning & Monitoring, and AHJ field inspections.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
· Experience: At least 4 years’ experience in customer and or field services, including crew or team management.
· Knowledge: Demonstrated experience and ability is PV & ESS systems, including Telsa and Enphase certification.
· Skills: Excellent listening and comprehension skills. Experience in developing customer support processes. Experience in managing projects and leading small teams. superior written, verbal, and negotiation skills.
· Abilities: Ability to use tools and applications to enhance any customer care and call center functions.
· Travel: Must be able to travel within Southern and Central California. Must have a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug test.
Compensation and Benefits:
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Free basic life insurance
· Section 125 Flexible Spending Account (health and dependent care)
· Section 125 HSA (Health Savings Account)
· Employee Assistance Program
· 401(k) plus match
· Personal Time Off, Sick and Holidays
The best part is working with a great company - with great people - where your hard work is recognized and appreciated!
If you are interested, please submit a cover letter along with your resume. If your experience and background is aligned with what we're looking for, we'll be in contact with you very soon!
Citadel Roofing and SolarWhy Work Here?
Awesome company that offers growth potential and great benefits! We are growing!!
With more than 30 years of experience the team at Citadel Roofing and Solar has installed roofs and solar systems up and down Northern California. While working for Major Residential Home Builders, Multifamily Apartment and Condominium Builders and Custom Home Builders, Citadel Roofing and Solar has earned the respect of the industry we serves. We are proud of our great reputation and look forward to working with you on your next project.
21616 Golden Triangle RoadSanta Clarita, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Citadel Roofing and Solar