Citadel Roofing and Solar is looking for a Project Coordinator to join our Team. This position is based in Vacaville, CA. This is a full-time position. We are looking to hire someone on or after July 1st.
Citadel Roofing and Solar is made up of industry veterans with more than 30 years of experience, and a stellar reputation of service excellence to new construction home builders throughout Northern California.
• Manages the project cycle for PV projects from sale to completion
· Responsible for following up with customers & teammates within designated timeframes on anywhere from 40-75 PV projects at a time
• Coordinate permit submittals within Authorized Housing Jurisdictions throughout the state of California (and more to come)
• Collaborate with the field teams in the installation progress
• Assist Project Managers and Construction Managers in updating the project schedule
• Process interconnection applications in every utility district of the state of California (and more to come)
• Utilize and navigate a CRM system to manage workflow
• General construction knowledge ideal but not required
• 1-3 years of construction related experience- solar PV preferred but not required
• Process management experience required
• Experience working with and managing Matrixed project teams
• Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• Regular, reliable and predictable attendance required
• Excellent customer service skills required
• Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check
• Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
Compensation and Benefits:
Citadel Roofing and Solar offers a competitive compensation package. Our benefit program includes:
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Free basic life insurance
• Section 125 Flexible Spending Account (health and dependent care)
• Employee Assistance Program
• Profit Sharing
• Person Time Off, Sick and Holidays
The best part is working with a great company - with great people - where your hard work is recognized and appreciated!
If you are interested, please submit a cover letter along with your resume. If your experience and background is aligned with what we're looking for, we'll be in contact with you very soon!