Citadel Roofing & Solar is looking for a high energy, marketing savvy, execution-oriented Marketing Communications Manager to join our growing team. The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for planning and implementing marketing communications to external audiences including homeowners, homebuilders, and commercial building owners. This role has a broad scope including all aspects of owned, earned and paid media. Reporting to the Executive Vice President of Solar, the Marketing Communications Manager will help manage external resources to ensure smooth execution in public relations, digital and social media marketing, print and digital advertising, company website, printed collateral, email marketing, direct mail, and other tasks as needed. This full-time position is located in Vacaville, CA.
· Develop and implement marketing communications plans and campaigns to achieve Citadel’s marketing objectives.
· Assist in identifying, bringing on board, and managing needed resources including staff and external consultants or agencies to provide graphic design services, public relations assistance, copywriting, media buying, website development, and other services as needed.
· Work closely to coordinate and support all marketing activities with Citadel’s advertising agency.
· Oversee the implementation (messaging, writing, design, production) of Citadel’s content plan, which may include press releases, story pitches, blog posts, white papers, images, infographics, videos, etc.
· Direct the design and production of printed collateral materials, print or banner ads, direct mail, etc.
· Direct the implementation of digital media plans, including social media, search engine optimization, and online media buying.
· Ensure that the Citadel website is continually enhanced and updated to support the overall marketing communications plan and brand attributes, and that it engages audiences with relevant and accessible information.
· Evaluate effectiveness of marketing communications campaigns and media / advertising purchases.
· Support senior management and PR firm to develop and implement a public relations strategy to establish Citadel as a thought leader in solar and energy storage through tactics such as engagement with local and industry media, speaking opportunities, press relations, article placements, OpEds, special events, etc.
· Research events and home-shows for Citadel to have a presence at and coordinate activities to support such shows.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in marketing, communications, public administration, environmental studies, or a related field
· 2+ years experience in marketing
· 2+ years experience in digital marketing (including social media) execution
· Solar and/or energy storage industry experience preferred
· Experience developing and managing websites
· Experience working with PR firms and ad agencies
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities while meeting deadlines within a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
Compensation and Benefits:
Citadel Roofing and Solar offers a competitive compensation package. Our benefit program includes:
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Free basic life insurance
· Section 125 Flexible Spending Account (health and dependent care)
· Employee Assistance Program
· Person Time Off, Sick and Holidays
The best part is working with a great company - with great people - where your hard work is recognized and appreciated!
If you are interested, please submit a cover letter along with your resume. If your experience and background is aligned with what we're looking for, we'll be in contact with you very soon!