Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
The number one outlet center in the LA area is hiring qualified Customer Service Representatives to provide exceptional customer service to staff and customers. Citadel Outlets strives to ensure visitors experience a 5-star shopping experience. The ideal candidate will maintain a high level of communication between customers, tenants, and staff while exuding friendliness and enthusiasm. Must be available to work weekends and holidays.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures the Customer Service area is opened and closed timely (opening/closing time may vary).
- Assist all customers and tenants via phone or in-person with general information, store locations, directions, business hours, transportation info and Special Event info.
- Assist the Marketing/PR department with traffic reports, special events, group sales, sponsorships and ensures brochures/directories/promotional material is stocked at the counter and throughout the center.
- Maintain stroller/wheelchair rentals and ensure all are returned in good condition.
- Process management gift card requests.
- Collects customer compliment and complaint forms and distributes to Customer Service Manager.
- Assist the tourism department with greeting tour buses, special events, tour groups, and VIP Lounge coverage.
- Drive a courtesy shuttle to and from local hotels.
- Responsible for shipping of customers; and management packages.
- Responsible for gift wrapping.
- Perform daily operations in regards to Lottery, gift cards, miscellaneous sales, and operating a Point of Sales system.
- Perform special projects or other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (G.E.D.).
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in the field or in a related area preferred.
- Entry-level experience using MS Office applications (for data entry, reports).
- Ability to conduct research using the various search engines on the Internet.
- Entry-level experience using Social Media Networking applications.
- Vacation and Personal paid-time-off
- Employee wellness incentive program
- A positive and productive work environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and company-paid basic life insurance for those who qualify
The Citadel Outlets is an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Citadel Outlets