Citadel's Customer Experience Representatives are on the front line in our retail offices and are relied upon to welcome each and every customer with a smile! As a Customer Experience Representative, you will work one-on-one with our customers to determine the nature of their office visit and provide information on our products and services that meet their needs. Operationally, the Customer Experience Representative drives efficiency by appropriately directing office traffic throughout the day.
Through quality customer interactions that exceed expectations and are rooted in the guiding principles of Citadel Class Service, (Accuracy, Value, Respect, Convenience and Security), the incumbent will establish a solid foundation of trust with each and every customer thereby position Citadel as the best choice for all their banking needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Demonstrate Citadel Class Service Principles of Accuracy, Convenience, Respect, Security and Value.
• Greets customers as they enter the office; determine their need(s) and personally assist or direct them to the appropriate area or individual
• Educate members on use of Citadel’ convenient digital products including online and mobile banking, remote deposit, debit and credit card options.
• Actively listen for opportunities to expand and deliver great services to our customers and potential customers
• Assist customers with Citadel’s Express Banking terminals
• Assist customers with by fulfilling instant issue debit card requests
• Maintain lobby tracker for customer office visits
• Assists with beginning and end of the day office operational duties
• Perform other duties as assigned
• At least 6 months of customer service experience in a retail or face-to-face environment
• High School Diploma or equivalency
• Availability to work approximately 20-24 hours per week. We have shifts available between 8am to 5:30pm Monday through Thursday, 8am to 7:30pm on Fridays, and mandatory Saturdays 8:30am to 2:30pm.