Client Relations Manager (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Scope of Position
The Client Support Manager is accountable for the customer service and client service functions for the transportation division (Driver iQ) at the Tulsa, OK location.
Essential Job Duties
- Works with company executive management, Directors / Managers / Supervisors, and staff to develop a positive customer oriented service, by providing training, support, coaching, recognition, methods for engagement, and performance feedback.
- Initiates and supervises programs which reflect the expressed needs of the company including:Maintaining a client services and client relations program related to ensuring a satisfactory level of service and customer follow-up. Working with Director / Managers / Supervisors to resolve customer disputes and complaints, and service request problems.
- Develops cooperative working relationships within Research and Investigations Divisions including: Participating on Inter-Departmental Committees and acting as the Departmental Representative at meetings as directed. Maintaining positive relationships with internal and external clients.
- Representing the company on those organizations dealing with customer service.
- Provides leadership and support to Managers / Supervisors including: Working with Directors / Managers / Supervisors to ensure they are engaging in performance development with their staff.
- Organizing and supporting training and professional development opportunities to ensure all are able to provide high quality services, and are able to respond to the changing needs of the department.
- Ensuring adherence to appropriate staff training, development, and performance review processes;
- Ensuring that department position descriptions are reviewed on a regular basis;
- Ensuring that the department’s strategic goals are aligned with the company’s human resource practices.
- Provides leadership and support to CS staff including: Setting performance expectations and overseeing performance plans.Providing feedback and coaching. Training and development. Exercises discipline and discharge authority over the CS staff, and makes the effective determination of the level of discipline.
- Coordinates the implementation and review of the department’s strategic vision and mission statement.
- Coordinates the implementation of the department’s organization priority action steps.
- Creates effective operating procedures / policies and ensures implementation.
- Provides input for customer service initiatives on the Driver iQ website and other Driver iQ promotional and information materials.
- Decision making responsibilities of this position:Hiring staff. Determining staff performance plans. Resolving customer complaints for department. Learning and development options for staff. Discharge and discipline (in consultation). Operating procedures and policies (in consultation with Management).
- Problem solving customer service complaints, staff performance issues, department issues and plans, and use and/or development of training resources.
Education & Qualification Requirements
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Human Resources Management, Organizational Effectiveness, or other post-secondary education deemed appropriate.
- 3 to 6 years of closely related experience (same kind and level of position) with 5 to 10 years of related experience (i.e. same discipline but not necessarily at the same level)
- Experience in a supervisory role.
- Possess thorough working knowledge of one or more of the lines of business offered by the company.
- Attention to detail and advanced problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and oral, with a demonstrated dedication to diligence and follow through
- Committed to continuous learning, training, and development.
- Ability to handle many different projects at one time.
Measurements of Success
- Able to develop superior customer service through training, support and performance feedback with staff members and supervisors
- Work across departments to maintain positive relationships with internal and external clients.
- Provides leadership through strategic and operational planning
- Leads by example to support staff to foster and maintain quality customer service
BusinessView all jobs at Cisive