Medical Billing Specialist
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Cirrus iNtegrated Practice Management (CiPM) is seeking a full-time Medical Billing Specialist to join our growing team.
Cirrus iNtegrated Practice Management offers a very robust benefits package including:
- 4 weeks of vacation a year
- 7 paid holidays a year
- Partially sponsored Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Long term Disability, AD&D, and Life insurance
- Contributes a 3% safe harbor and a 4% match to employee’s 401K plan
- Annual profit sharing benefits to 401K
In addition to the numerous company provided benefits, we also offer competitive salaries consummate to experience.
The position is located at our administrative office in Ashburn, VA directly behind One Loudoun. This candidate must be a team player, proactive, quality focused, and adaptable. Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and resourcefulness are key skill requirements.
Experience with Medical Insurance Follow-up is a necessity as job duties include (but are not limited to):
- Disputing / Appealing Insurance claim denials
- Communicating with Insurances and Patients to obtain missing/ required information
- Follow-up with Insurance carriers within a timely manner on unpaid claims
- Answering phones and communicating effectively with Insurances and Patients
- Processing patient payments
- Comply and maintain all HIPAA regulations
Cirrus iNtegrated Practice Management LLCAshburn, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.