Junior Application Support Specialist
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Cirrus iNtegrated Practice Management (CiPM) is seeking a full-time Junior Application Support Specialist to join our growing team. The candidate will be responsible for the tier 1 support of enterprise applications. This includes monitoring, tracking, troubleshooting and escalating where necessary. Candidate is expected to perform minor application configurations under the guidance of the Enterprise Applications Manager.
The position is located at our administrative office in Ashburn, VA directly behind One Loudoun.
Primary Job functions:
- Maintaining the Patient Portal, such as updating patient information, granting access, etc.
- Monitoring and facilitating secure messaging
- Supporting image transfer platforms, such as PowerShare, Ambra, etc.
- Enterprise database record maintenance and updates for referring provider offices
- Merging patient studies
- Monitoring queues, fix/troubleshoot failed report faxes in the EMR
- Testing of upgrades or updates
Other job functions:
- Keeping a record of any issues reported by the end-users
- Keeping a record of the fixes from issues that were reported by the end-users
- Maintaining and updating technical and instruction manuals and procedures
- Training of end-users
Cirrus iNtegrated Practice Management offers a very robust benefits package including:
- 4 weeks of vacation/PTO a year
- 7 paid holidays a year
- Partially sponsored Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Long term Disability, AD&D, and Life insurance
- Contributes a 3% safe harbor and a 4% match to employee’s 401K plan
- Annual profit sharing benefits to 401K
In addition to the numerous company provided benefits, we also offer competitive salaries consummate to experience.
Cirrus iNtegrated Practice Management LLCAshburn, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.