Director, Account Management and Client Services
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Director will be responsible for the management of all aspects of COTA's partnership portfolio, managing all contractually obligated income (COI), and overseeing the sponsor fulfillment staff of account managers. In addition to leading the team, the Director will also be responsible for retaining all COTA's annual contractually obligated income (COI) and responsible for generating incremental annual organic revenue from within the current partner portfolio.
- Act as the leader in COTA's commercial client service and relationship management process.
- Retain and generate incremental revenue with existing partners.
- Work with business development team to manage key category development and platform ideation for new and existing partners.
- Create and implement innovative platforms and assets that will provide incremental revenue opportunities for COTA.
- Work with marketing team and associates to create sponsor recap decks for year-round partners and activation partners.
- Oversee all aspects of partnership fulfillment and department expense budget.
- Develop and maintain accurate reporting processes, procedures and partner database management.
- Develop and track revenue retention and organic growth pipeline.
- Provide career growth platform, associate retention program and continuing education to partnership marketing staff on a regular basis.
- Attend weekly meetings with senior-level COTA executives and provide departmental updates.
- Provide weekly Director Report indicating status of all current partner and department administrative action items.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of extensive partnership revenue retention and client relationship management experience
- Experience in day-to-day management, specific to growing and managing the Millennial professional/associate
- Expert time management skills and the ability to work with tight deadlines on numerous concurrent projects
- Excellent spelling, grammar, proofreading skills, and a strong ability to communicate ideas both orally and in writing
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products, Keynote, and a myriad of third-party research
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends and evenings during Concerts and Community Events; Must be able to work at all Motorsport races during the year
- Professional appearance, attitude and communication skills as well as the ability to work with others are required
- Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and work well independently
- Must have a high degree of poise and professionalism when interacting with internal and external clients
- Familiarity with the development and execution of dynamic and effective platforms
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
COTA strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Nothing contained in this job description is intended to be a contract of employment, nor does any information contained herein represent a guarantee of employment for a specific duration. Your employment with COTA is "at will", which means that either you or COTA may terminate the relationship at any time.
COTA recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. COTA may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require partnership by the employer for a visa.
Circuit of The Americas (COTA) is a 365-entertainment destination for world-class events located in Austin, TX. The sports and entertainment portfolio at COTA is unmatched in the country with LiveNation producing over 30 headline concerts every year at the Germania Insurance Amphitheater, and Formula 1 US Grand Prix, NASCAR and MotoGP attracting global fans during championship races on the famed Circuit. The biggest names in music, Billy Joel and Twenty One Pilots, will perform on the Superstage during the F1USGP 2021.
Two professional sports teams, Major League Rugby Austin Gilgronis and United Soccer League Austin Bold Football Club play at COTA's 5,000 seat stadium built in 2019. Annually, COTA welcomes 1.6mm fans through the gates and will soon cross 2mm fans with the launch of COTALAND - a new amusement park with roller coasters and thrilling rides for young kids and adults. Austin's top holiday festival in 2020 was Peppermint Parkway, a holiday drive-thru extravaganza with over 6mm lights at COTA.
From major events to smaller community events like Cars and Coffee, Bike Night, Karting, the immersive Van Gogh Exhibit, graduations, various philanthropic events, and 200+ track rentals and corporate team building activities we work passionately to serve the community and create memories that last a lifetime. COTA has an incredible future ahead with more capital construction projects in the pipeline as we continue to expand the programming and become the world's next iconic sports and entertainment destination.
Circuit of the Americas
AddressDel Valle, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Circuit of the Americas